Get Rx’d Stealth Bar
- Manufacturer: Get Rx’d
- Purpose: Multipurpose
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Gender: Men
- Tensile Strength: 216,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Chrome or Black Zinc
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve Finish: Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: (2) Bushing & (8) Bearing
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: Lifetime
Read below to get a closer look at the Get Rx’d Stealth Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Get Rx’d Stealth Bar
From the Manufacturer
The Stealth Bar is our premiere Olympic weightlifting barbell. With a sophisticated design of 2 Oil-Impregnated Bushings and 8 Oversized Needle Bearings, the spin on the Stealth Bar is both impeccable and mesmerizing. 216,000 PSI Tensile steel was carefully manufactured to create a piece of equipment that is both high level in athletic performance and economically efficient enough to be used by anyone. The Men’s Stealth Bars can be easily identified by the gold band on the collar. The Stealth Bar comes in hard chrome finish. If you are in the market for an Oly Bar but have second thoughts about breaking the bank, look no further. The only thing this barbell breaks are PR’s!
The knurling of this barbell is very well crafted. The knurl is consistent throughout the entirety of the barbell – something that we look for in high quality bars. The knurling stops just at the collar, so those who grip the bar at its widest, for the snatch, will still have plenty of knurling to hold. The knurling is not too sharp that it cuts up your hands, but it is still aggressive enough to make for a nice contact between hand and barbell. There is no center knurling on the bar so it will serve those who do high volume workouts as well.
The Bar has a nice balance between a weightlifting bar (with a fair amount of whip) and a powerlifting bar (a more rigid barbell). The bar is balanced, which will make it comfortable for most lifters across multiple disciplines of strength and conditioning.
What They’re Saying at Get Rx’d
The Get Rx’d Stealth Bar receives positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.9/5, here are some of the things people have said at getrxd.com:
- “Our gym has several and now that we are all at home our coach recommended i buy this one. I am not disappointed. Great bar!”
- “The bar looks and feels great. Spins fast and collars are tight. I’m excited for years of lifting with this bar.”
- “The barbell looks awesome at first glance. The knurling is perfect. Great grip without ripping your hand apart like a cheese grater. The chrome finish is smooth and pristine. When you finally start whipping it around and get to lift with it the bearings are ultra smooth. The oversized bearings make all the difference. Well worth the investment. American Made and Lifetime Warranty offer that reassurance. You won’t be disappointed.”
- “The spin is awesome and knurling is enough to stick in your hands. You won’t be disappointed!”
- “I love everything about this bar. I didn’t like the knurling because it’s not aggressive enough for me. When I started putting a heavy load on the bar and using the hook grip the knurling kicked in!!!”
- “I like the bar a lot but the packaging was terrible. The tube was completely destroyed and I was very concerned that the bar was damaged. I would not order another one until I receive assurances that the packaging has been approved. I own a CrossFit gym and my members look to me for equipment recommendations. At this time, I can’t recommend ordering from Get’RXd due to this issue.”
- “I have already got some light rust marks on the bar (only been used inside), and I have a small play between the bar and the collars. I got blue “band” on the collars but the description says gold/yellow for mens bar!? So I don’t know if that have change or I got the wrong bar?!”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Get Rx’d Stealth Bar.