LUXIAOJUN Competition Plates – KG
- Manufacturer: LUXIAOJUN
- Plate Type: Rubber Competition Bumper Plate
- Insert Type: Chrome Steel Disc
- Weight System: KG/Kilograms
- Weight Increments: 10KG-25-KG
- Durometer Rating/Bounce: 90/Low Bounce
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 10 Grams
- Diameter: 450mm
- Hole Size: 50.4mm
- Color: Color
- Made in: Import
- Warranty: 3 Years
Read below to get a detailed look at the LUXIOAJUN KG Competition Plates including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
LUXIAOJUN Competition KG Plates
LUXIAOJUN Competition KG Plates are some of the thinnest, most well-spec’d, and best-looking bumpers on the market.
These plates are ideal for any lifting style… Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, general-purpose, CrossFit, etc…
This is the KG variant – you can find the LB Competition Plates here.
Read more for details.
Features & Highlights
- Dead Bounce – These plates have a durometer rating of 90, which is consistent with competition plates (90+). This will create a dead bounce, meaning you won’t have to chase your bar around the gym.
- Zinc-Plated Steel Disc – The KG Competition Plates from LUXIAOJUN use a zinc-plated steel disc with a beautiful laser-etched logo on the smooth side. The opposite side includes 6 bolts to create a very secure hub. The hole opening measures 50.4mm, which is consistent with competition-style plates and which will accommodate Olympic-sized bars nicely.
- Rim Grooves/Flanges – One interesting design feature of these plates is the channel grooves near the rim. This differs from traditional flanges on other plates, but they accomplish the same thing by making it easier to carry/grip the plates. I really like the way the channel grooves make the plates look.
- Weight Offerings – LUXIAOJUN Competition KG Plates can be purchased from 10KG up to 25KG and they’re sold in pairs. They also have one set available in 140KG, which ships for free.
- Plate Width – One of the biggest benefits of competition plates is that they offer a narrower width to allow for more weight on the bar. LUXIAOJUN plates are some of the thinnest on the market. The KG version of these plates have thinner 10KG/25LB and 20KG/45LB than the LB version, but slightly thicker 15KG/35LB and 25KG/55LB plates. Plate widths are as follows:
- 10KG – 1.26″
- 15KG – 1.67″
- 20KG – 2.09″
- 25KG – 2.5″
- Durability – These plates are extremely durable, whether in a commercial setting or in a home gym. They are built to sustain thousands and thousands of drops, and they also come with a strong warranty (more below).
- Weight Tolerance – The LUXIAOJUN Competition KG Plates have a very accurate weight tolerance of +/- 10 grams.
- Aesthetics – These are surely some of the nicest-looking bumpers around. Everything from the laser-etched hub logo, to the vibrant colors, to the raised lettering, to the channel grooves… it all looks great.
- Warranty – LUXIAOJUN offers a 3-year warranty on these plates.
What They’re Saying at luxiaojunbarbell.com
LUXIAOJUN Competition KG Plates receive very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 5/5, here are some of the things people have said at luxiaojunbarbell.com.
- “These are my favorite bumpers. The bounce is perfect, look is perfect, no complaints of any kind. I like these far more than my rogue bumpers and they are at a better price point.”
- “I bought the 10-15-20-25kg set. I thought they were a bit pricey at first but now I’m very happy with the purchase. The plates are all very high quality and look beautiful. The shipping process was nice too – the plates ship individually so you don’t get any huge package.”
- “These have instantly become my favorite bumpers I own. Color is great, design is great, finish is great. I love the curved edge and finger trench for picking them up off the floor. The bounce is fantastic. I will be trying to get more when they come in stock.”
- “They came with packaged very nicely plus plastic wrap via fedex! It has a nice click sound when you put it against another comp plate. very close to their tolerances. I love the master Lu Xiaojun signature on the metal part!”
- None noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
The LUXIAOJUN Competition KG Plates were a winner in the Garage Gym Lab Best Bumper Plate Awards.
The below plates were picked as alternatives to the LUXIAOJUN Competition KG Plates: