LUXIAOJUN Competition Plates – LB
- Manufacturer: LUXIAOJUN
- Plate Type: Rubber Competition Bumper Plate
- Insert Type: Chrome Steel Disc
- Weight System: LB/Pounds
- Weight Increments: 25LB-55LB
- Durometer Rating/Bounce: 90/Low Bounce
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 15 Grams
- Diameter: 450mm
- Hole Size: 50.4mm
- Color: Color
- Made in: Import
- Warranty: 3 Years
Read below to get a detailed look at the LUXIOAJUN LB Competition Plates including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
LUXIAOJUN Competition LB Plates
LUXIAOJUN Competition LB Plates are top-end comp plates with a high level of accuracy, strong specs, and a beautiful aesthetic.
These plates are ideal for any lifting style… Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, general-purpose, CrossFit, etc…
This is the LB variant – you can find the KG Competition Plates here.
Read more for details.
Features & Highlights
- Dead Bounce – These plates have a durometer rating of 90, which is going to create a very minimal bounce, which means you won't be chasing the bar around the gym.
- Zinc-Plated Steel Disc – The LB Competition Plates from LUXIAOJUN use a zinc-plated steel disc with a beautiful laser-etched logo on the smooth side. The opposite side includes 6 bolts to create a very secure hub. The hole opening measures 50.4mm, which is consistent with competition-style plates and which will accommodate Olympic-sized bars nicely.
- Rim Grooves/Flanges – One interesting design feature of these plates is the channel grooves near the rim. This differs from traditional flanges on other plates, but they accomplish the same thing by making it easier to carry/grip the plates. I really like the way the channel grooves make the plates look.
- Weight Offerings – LUXIAOJUN Competition LB Plates can be purchased from 25LB up to 55LB and they're sold in pairs. They're also available in sets ranging from 210LB up to 320LB, which is standard for this style of plate. Sets ship for free.
- Plate Width – Competition plates in general offer a very thin profile in order to allow more weight on the bar. The LUXIAOJUN plates are among the thinnest of all comp plates. Plate widths are as follows:
- 25LB – 1.34″
- 35LB – 1.65″
- 45LB – 2.12″
- 55LB – 2.48″
- Durability – These plates are extremely durable, whether in a commercial setting or in a home gym. They are built to sustain thousands and thousands of drops, and they also come with a strong warranty (more below).
- Weight Tolerance – The LUXIAOJUN Competition LB Plates have a very accurate weight tolerance of +/- 15 grams.
- Aesthetics – Like all LUXIAOJUN plates, these look beautiful. The colors are bright, the raised white lettering pops, the channel grooves are cool, and the laser-etched logo on the hub is a very nice touch.
- Warranty – LUXIAOJUN offers a 3-year warranty on these plates.
What They're Saying at luxiaojunbarbell.com
LUXIAOJUN Competition LB Plates receive very positive, but limited feedback from users. With an average rating of 5/5, here are some of the things people have said at luxiaojunbarbell.com.
- “The quality of the LUXIAOJUN competition barbell plates is undeniable. And they are available. The more rounded edges seem a little harder to handle with one hand than say Rogue plates but I’m also working without any racking for loading or deloading bars so it’s hard to say for sure. I am however extremely happy with the product and at this point in building my home gym am pretty committed to buying whichever plates become available first.”
- “Really like the grip edge provided on all of the plates. These are a great buy!”
- None noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed these plates.
The below plates were picked as alternatives to the LUXIAOJUN Competition LB Plates