LUXIAOJUN E1 Power Bar
- Manufacturer: LUXIAOJUN
- Purpose: Powerlifting
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Gender: Men
- Tensile Strength: 200,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Aggressive
- Center Knurl: Yes
- Knurl Marks: Powerlifting
- Shaft Finish: Black Chrome
- Shaft Diameter: 29mm
- Sleeve Finish: QPQ Black
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bushing
- Made In: China
- Warranty: 2 Years
Read below to get a closer look at the LUXIAOJUN E1 Power Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
LUXIAOJUN E1 Power Bar
The LUXIAOJUN E1 Power Bar is a high-quality powerlifting barbell at a very affordable price.
LUXIAOJUN is making some of the best barbells for the money, and the E1 Power Bar is a good example of that. With a fully black coating, this bar looks mean, and with its aggressive knurling, it acts mean too. With a solid spec profile and thin competition collars for additional loadable sleeve length, the E1 Power Bar is a great option at this price point.
Read more for details.
Features & Highlights
- Black Chrome – Chrome is a cost-efficient plating that does a good-but-not-great job at fighting off oxidation. You won’t get the same feel as you would with a non-plated finish like bare steel, stainless steel, etc… but you get a nice blend of feel and rust resistance without the larger price tag.
- 29mm Shaft – the 29mm shaft on the E1 Power Bar is consistent with most power bar offerings, and it will provide a very rigid shaft that's ideal for the squat, bench press, and deadlift.
- Agressive”ish” Knurl – The knurling on this bar is pretty aggressive, but not overly so. It has a volcano knurl with a high points-per-square-inch ratio that helps to mitigate sharpness. This makes for a great all-around power bar.
- Center Knurl – The E1 Power Bar includes a large center knurl that offers the same feel as the outer knurl.
- Single Knurl Marks – This is a pure power bar with single IPF knurl rings.
- Tensile Strength – The 200k PSI tensile strength on this bar puts it right in the wheelhouse for quality multi-purpose bars.
- Competition/Slim Collars – This bar offers collars that are less than 0.5″, compared to traditional collars of around 1.25″. This gives you additional loadable length on the sleeve. One thing to consider is that this will cause the plates to sit closer to the rack.
- Grooved, QPQ-Coated Sleeves – The grooved sleeves will tend to keep the plates on the bar better than a smooth sleeve when not using collars, but they will also be louder. The sleeves on this bar offer a QPQ coating (quench, polish, quench), which adds a layer of iron nitride for additional corrosion resistance.
- Bushings – As you would expect with a power bar, the E1 Power Bar includes bushings for a slow and steady spin.
What They're Saying at LUXIAOJUN
The LUXIAOJUN E1 Power Bar receives positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.7/5, here are some of the things people have said at Luxiaojunbarbell.com:
- “This barbell is very well constructed. The knurling is aggressive, but not too aggressive, bearings are smooth, and it is a general pleasure to lift with. Don’t think it can be beat for the price.”
- “This is the bar I believe every garage gym owner should have. From the knurling to the durability of this bar, it’s on par with some of the other major brands in the game similar to the OPB from Rogue.”
- “Bar was well packaged and shipped on time. The finish reminds me of zinc but with a higher gloss. The knurl is tighter than that you find on the Rogue power bar and the knurl also looks more mountain unlike the volcano style on the Rogue. Overall it's feels good. I would put the feel right in-between American Barbell and Rogue. Sleeves spin fairly smooth. I'll continue working this bar into my rotation. I like it more for pressing movements.”
- “I’m comparing to a Rogue Ohio Power Bar. Knurling isn’t as aggressive, but not a problem. You’ll notice plates will be closer to the center/middle. It is the cheapest power bar at $288, so a good option if you want to save $$.”
- None Noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the LUXIAOJUN E1 Power Bar.