LUXIAOJUN E1 Training Bar
- Manufacturer: LUXIAOJUN
- Purpose: Multi-purpose
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Gender: Men
- Tensile Strength: 200,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual Rings/Multi-purpose
- Shaft Finish: Hard Chrome or Black Chrome
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve Finish: Hard Chrome or Black Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Needle Bearing
- Made In: China
- Warranty: 2 Years
Read below to get a detailed look at the LUXIAOJUN E1 Training Bar including product details, features, a full GGL review, real user feedback, and more.
LUXIAOJUN E1 Training Bar
The LUXIAOJUN E1 Training Bar is a high-quality needle bearing multi-purpose barbell at a very affordable price.
I personally own this bar in the black chrome version, and I have been impressed with it.
While being a multi-purpose bar, note that it does offer a 28mm shaft as opposed to the more traditional 28.5mm shaft. This bar tends to perform better on Olympic lifts given its whip and diameter, but it will also accommodate a variety of lifts given its dual knurl marks.
Read more for details.
Features & Highlights
- Hard Chrome – Chrome is a cost-efficient plating that does a good-but-not-great job at fighting off oxidation. You won’t get the same feel as you would with a non-plated finish like bare steel, stainless steel, etc… but you get a nice blend of feel and rust resistance without the larger price tag. This bar is also available to purchase in black chrome.
- 28mm Shaft – The 28mm shaft on the LUXIAOJUN E1 Training Bar, despite it being a multi-purpose bar, is ideally suited for Olympic Weightlifting, as it will generate more whip than a traditional 28.5mm shaft.
- Dual Knurl Marks – This is a multi-purpose bar with both IWF and IPF spec'd knurl rings, giving you the option to perform a variety of lifts.
- Tensile Strength – The 200k PSI tensile strength on this bar puts it right in the wheelhouse for quality multi-purpose bars.
- Grooved Sleeves – The grooved sleeves will tend to keep the plates on the bar better than a smooth sleeve when not using collars, but they will also be louder. The sleeves on this bar are also hard chrome unless you purchase the black chrome bar, which will also come with black chrome sleeves.
- Needle Bearings – The bar offers four needle bearings per sleeve, for a total of eight bearings.
- No Center Knurl – The LUXIAOJUN E1 Training Bar does not offer a center knurl, which isn't uncommon for a training barbell. This will make for a comfortable bar that's great higher rep/volume training.
What They're Saying at LUXIAOJUN
The LUXIAOJUN E1 Training Bar receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 5/5, here are some of the things people have said at Luxiaojunbarbell.com:
- “Great quality bar and does great with all the types of lifts that I do… I highly recommend this barbell to anyone who wants a top notch quality bar and doesn’t put a hole in your wallet!!”
- “The training bar feels great, not too rough but just the right amount of grip. The rotation feels smooth and easy and all for a great price. No regrets on buying this bar.”
- “The spin of the E1 barbell is far superior to my bushing bars. I love using it and the black chrome looks good with colored or black plates. Bar came packed safely in a box with styrofoam vs. a cardboard tube like most.”
- “I really like this bar. Good finish, and the knurling is perfect for me- very fine and not too aggressive.”
- “Better quality than my rogue Ohio bar with a much better spin for 3/4 of the price! Will be buying another soon!”
- This is my go to bar now. I’ve used many different companies bars and still find this one the best bang for the buck! I’ve recommended this bar to all my buddies with the confidence they will love it as well!”
- “Love the barbell. Spins great. Knurling is fantastic.”
- “The coating on the sleeve scratched immediately”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has reviewed this bar. You can read the full review here or view the synopsis below.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the LUXIAOJUN E1 Training Bar.