LUXIAOJUN Mastery Power Bar
- Manufacturer: LUXIAOJUN
- Purpose: Powerlifting
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Gender: Men
- Tensile Strength: 200,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Aggressive
- Center Knurl: Yes
- Knurl Marks: Powerlifting
- Shaft Finish: Stainless Steel
- Shaft Diameter: 29mm
- Sleeve Finish: Hard Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bushing
- Made In: China
- Warranty: 5 Years
Read below to get a closer look at the LUXIAOJUN Mastery Power Bar including product details, features, a Full GGL review, real user feedback, and more.
LUXIAOJUN Mastery Power Bar
The LUXIAOJUN Mastery Power Bar is a stainless steel, high-quality powerlifting barbell.
I personally own and use this bar and I have been impressed with it, along with all of the LUXIAOJUN equipment that I own and use.
This bar offers very impressive specs and a couple of unique qualities including competition collars and an extra-wide center knurl.
Read more for details.
Features & Highlights
- Stainless Steel – Stainless steel is excellent at preventing rust and it provides a true raw feel. While it is one of the more expensive options, it is arguably the best one available. Aside from the oxidation resistance and excellent feel, stainless steel also looks fantastic.
- 29mm Shaft – the 29mm shaft on the Mastery Power Bar is consistent with most power bar offerings, and it will provide a very rigid shaft that's ideal for the squat, bench press, and deadlift.
- Agressive”ish” Knurl – The knurling on this bar is aggressive, but not overly so. It has a volcano knurl with a high points-per-square-inch ratio that helps to reduce sharpness. This makes for a great all-around power bar.
- Center Knurl – The Mastery Power Bar includes an extra-large center knurl that offers the same feel as the outer knurl. Where most center knurls are between 4″-5″, this bar actually offers a 6.25″ center knurl.
- Single Knurl Marks – This is a pure power bar with single IPF knurl rings.
- Tensile Strength – The 200k PSI tensile strength on this bar puts it right in the wheelhouse for quality multi-purpose bars.
- Competition/Slim Collars – This bar offers collars that are less than 0.5″, compared to traditional collars of around 1.25″. This gives you additional loadable length on the sleeve. One thing to consider is that this will cause the plates to sit closer to the rack.
- Grooved Sleeves – The grooved sleeves will tend to keep the plates on the bar better than a smooth sleeve when not using collars, but they will also be louder. The sleeves on this bar are finished in hard chrome.
- Bushings – As you would expect with a power bar, the E1 Power Bar includes bushings for a slow and steady spin.
- Warranty – The Mastery Bar includes a 5-year warranty, which is superior to the 2-year warranty on the E1 Power Bar.
What They're Saying at LUXIAOJUN
The LUXIAOJUN Mastery Power Bar receives positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 5/5, here are some of the things people have said at Luxiaojunbarbell.com:
- “Great barbell, high quality that’s evident in use and look. Nice aggressive knurling. Decent spin that indicates precision. Spend the extra hundred and get it.”
- “I sold my Rogue Chan because I love this bar so much. No whip. This bar is on par if not better than the other companies.”
- None Noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the LUXIAOJUN Mastery Power Bar.