LUXIAOJUN Mastery Training Bar
- Manufacturer: LUXIAOJUN
- Purpose: Multi-purpose
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Gender: Men
- Tensile Strength: 200,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual Rings/Multi-purpose
- Shaft Finish: Black Chrome
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve Finish: QPQ Black
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Needle Bearing
- Made In: China
- Warranty: 2 Years
Read below to get a detailed look at the LUXIAOJUN Mastery Training Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
LUXIAOJUN Mastery Training Bar
The LUXIAOJUN Mastery Training Bar is a high-quality needle bearing multi-purpose barbell at a very affordable price.
This bar includes impressive specs including a high tensile strength, needle bearings, a unique collar design, etc…
It differs mainly from the LUXIAOJUN E1 Training Bar in that it offers a slightly more aggressive/deeper knurl.
Read more for details.
Features & Highlights
- Black Chrome – Chrome is a cost-efficient plating that does a good-but-not-great job at fighting off oxidation. You won’t get the same feel as you would with a non-plated finish like bare steel, stainless steel, etc… but you get a nice blend of feel and rust resistance without the larger price tag.
- 28mm Shaft – The 28mm shaft on the LUXIAOJUN Mastery Training Bar, despite it being a multi-purpose bar, is ideally suited for Olympic Weightlifting, as it will generate more whip than a traditional 28.5mm shaft.
- Knurl Depth – This bar offers a slightly deeper knurl (0.3mm) than the E1 Training Bar, giving it a little more bite.
- Dual Knurl Marks – This is a multi-purpose bar with both IWF and IPF spec'd knurl rings, giving you the option to perform a variety of lifts.
- Tensile Strength – The 200k PSI tensile strength on this bar puts it right in the wheelhouse for quality multi-purpose bars.
- Grooved, QPQ-Coated Sleeves – The grooved sleeves will tend to keep the plates on the bar better than a smooth sleeve when not using collars, but they will also be louder. The sleeves on this bar offer a QPQ coating (quench, polish, quench), which adds a layer of iron nitride for additional corrosion resistance.
- Unique Collar Design – The Mastery Training Bar includes a unique collar that prevents the bar from rolling when unloaded. It also looks very high-end.
- Needle Bearings – The bar offers four needle bearings per sleeve, for a total of eight bearings.
- No Center Knurl – The LUXIAOJUN Mastery Training Bar does not offer a center knurl, which isn't uncommon for a training barbell. This will make for a comfortable bar that's great higher rep/volume training.
What They're Saying at LUXIAOJUN
The LUXIAOJUN Mastery Training Bar has limited feedback available so far at luxiaojunbarbell.com. That said, the E1 Training Bar, which this version improves upon, receives excellent feedback from users.
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the LUXIAOJUN Mastery Training Bar.