Rogue IWF Oly Bar – Bright Zinc – Women
- Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
- Purpose: Olympic Weightlifting
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 215,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Olympic
- Shaft Finish: Bright Zinc
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Bright Zinc
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Needle Bearing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: Lifetime
Read below to get a detailed look at the Rogue Bright Zinc Women’s IWF Olympic WL Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Rogue IWF Olympic Weightlifting Bar – Bright Zinc – Women
The Rogue Women’s IWF Bright Zinc Oly Bar is an IWF-Certified Olympic weightlifting bar made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
Equipped with a 25mm shaft, Olympic knurl marks, needle bearings, and a 215,000 PSI tensile strength, it’s spec’d to handle all of your Olympic weightlifting needs.
Here are some further details about the bar:
Features & Highlights
- Bright Zinc Finish – Bright Zinc is a cost-efficient plating that does an OK job at fighting off rust. You won’t get the same feel as you would with a non-plated finish like bare steel, stainless steel, etc… but you get a good blend of feel and rust resistance without the larger price tag.
- IWF Certified – This bar has been approved by the International Weightlifting Federation to be used in competition. The IWF emblem is embossed in yellow on the shaft.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Rogue Women’s IWF Oly Bar is a standard diameter on a female bar.
- 12.5″ Loadable Sleeve Length – To reduce the weight of the bar to 15kg, the loadable sleeve length is 12.5″ (vs. 16+” on male bar).
- Tensile Strength – This bar offers an impressive 215,000 PSI tensile strength, which stacks up very well against the competition.
- Grooved Sleeves – The sleeves on this bar have fine grooves that help keep the plates on the bar better when you’re not using collars. The downside is that grooved sleeves make an audible zip noise when loading/unloading plates.
- American Made – This bar is 100% made in America.
What They’re Saying at Roguefitness.com
The Rogue 25mm Bright Zinc Women’s Olympic Weightlifting Bar receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 5/5, here are some of the things they have said at roguefitness.com:
- “You won’t be disappointed. Spend the money and get a high quality product!”
- “I did a fundraiser to purchase this bar for our Women’s Oly Team and have been very impressed with it so far. The spin seems to be better than the new Pyrros bar and I have noticed my lifters oscillate the bar more often in complexes when using it.“
- “I have had my bar for almost 2 years now and it is proven to be another great Rogue product. It is great for olympic lifting and even barbell cycling. The knurling is perfect and the spin on the bar is great quality. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a mid range olympic bar!”
- None noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Rogue Women’s Bright Zinc Olympic WL Bar: