Get Rx’d Wod Bar 5.0 – Women
- Manufacturer: Get Rx'd
- Purpose: Multipurpose
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Men
- Tensile Strength: 190,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Chrome or Black Zinc
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bushing & Bearing
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: Lifetime
Read below to get a closer look at the Get Rx'd Women's Wod Bar 5.0 including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Get Rx'd Women's Wod Bar 5.0
From the Manufacturer
The WOD Bar 5.0 is leading the industry in best bar for the money. We have taken 190,000 PSI Tensile Steel and created an all purpose barbell. Even though The WOD is our basic barbell there is nothing basic about it. 2 Oil-impregnated bushings and 2 oversized-needle bearings give the WOD one of the most genuine spins in barbell design. This construction is greatly appreciated when knocking out thrusters, max rep cleans and even deadlifts. The WOD 5.0 is perfect for the everyday athlete who does not want to change out bars between lifting sessions or metcons. Olympic lifts, power pulls and even shrugs can now all be utilized with the same bar. The WOD Bar can be easily identified by the black band on the collar of the men's barbells and the red band on women's barbells. The WOD Bar comes in both black zinc and hard chrome finishes. It's the best bang for your buck out of any bar on the market.
What They're Saying at Get Rx'd
The Get Rx'd Women's Wod Bar 5.0 receives positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.8/5, here are some of the things people have said at getrxd.com:
- “Bought this for my wife for Christmas, I purchased it late and due to the delay in shipping with the holidays and COVID i did not expect to receive it timely but they shipped it extremely quickly. I was shocked and very happy when it arrived before Christmas! My wife has mentioned numerous times how much she likes it. I was worried that the quality would be bad due to the price but that has not been the case! Reasonable price for a great product!”
- “Bought this for my wife to use in our home crossfit gym. I had a men’s Get RXd bar from about 7 years ago that has been holding up really well. My wife is very happy with this bar, and it was a much cheaper and a much faster delivery than some other bars there, particularly from a certain much more advertised company.”
- “Great addition to our home gym. We looked all over for a quality women's bar at a fair price and struggled to find one till a friend referred us to Get RX'd.”
- “Purchased this as a second bar for my wife after loaning a bar to our daughter. Used in a few WODs my wife really likes the bar and I was so impressed I ordered a men's version for myself. The bars are made in China but I expect that is common for many brands and it is of better quality than a Rogue Bella bar for which I paid more. The bar has good spin as the weights rotate very little when doing snatches or clean and jerks. My wife does not work with heavy enough weight to assess bar whip. She really likes the hard chrome finish and I believe it will hold up well, especially if wiped down after use.”
- “I’ve been searching for a women’s bar for months and finally found it in stock with GetRX’d. I’m very happy with it so far. It’s sturdy and balanced. It has great spin for cycling barbell workouts and the price is awesome.”
- “Nice bar, tho the spin was very sticky when I received it. Took it apart, cleaned it, and added some lubricant to it. Works perfect now.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Get Rx'd Women's Wod Bar 5.0.