Fringe Sport Bomba Bar – Women
- Manufacturer: Fringe Sport
- Purpose: Multi-purpose
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 206,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Cerakote
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Black Zinc
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bearing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: Lifetime
Read below to get a detailed look at the Fringe Sport Women’s Bomba Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Fringe Sport Bomba Bar – Women
The Fringe Sport Bomba Bar is a USA-made multipurpose bar with solid specs and a good overall reputation.
This is v3 of the Bomba Bar, which replaced bushings with bearings and added a Cerakote shaft in place of the older black zinc.
This bar includes a 25mm Cerakote shaft, needle bearings, and a lifetime warranty.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Cerakote Shaft – Cerakote is a high-quality finish option that has been made popular on barbells due to its outstanding resistance to rust and corrosion. Originally created to be used on firearms, Cerakote has been shown to withstand abuse and harsh environments. If you train in a humid environment like a garage gym, Cerakote is a great option. The potential downside to Cerakote is that it’s applied on top of the shaft, which has a tendency to remove some of the raw feel of a bare steel, stainless steel, etc.. shaft. The moderate version of this bar comes with an orange Cerakote finish.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Fringe Sport Women’s Bomba Bar is a standard diameter on a female bar.
- Grooved Sleeves – The grooved sleeves will tend to keep the plates on the bar better than a smooth sleeve when not using collars, but they will also be louder.
- No Center Knurl – The bar does not offer a center knurl, which is useful on high rep training sessions and/or in cases where a lifter wants a more comfortable bar.
- Made in the USA – The Women’s Bomba Bar is 100% made in the USA with Alabama-sourced steel.
From the Manufacturer
America’s barbell. The same great Bomba Bar you know and love… except this one is even better. Our new and improved Bomba Bar V3 is suited for all types of training and guaranteed to last long enough to become a family heirloom.
- For Strong Women – Unsheathing the Bomba bar from the packaging, the attractive, black zinc finish seduces you. The unliftable 1,200 lb weight capacity mocks you, while the 206,000 lb tensile strength inspires potent acts of courage, like leading loyal followers to vanquish armies of foes. When you first pick up your Bomba bar, we apologize if you mistake yourself for Joan of Arc gripping a standard, leading her troops to triumph without fear. We can’t promise we’ll make you a saint, but we do know that the story of the women’s 15kg Bomba barbell, rivals that of Joan’s on the battlefields of Orleans.
- Because You are an Athlete – Real athletes, men or women, deserve a real athlete’s bar. That is why our 15kg Bomba Bar V3 is one of the strongest bars on the market today.
- a Super Tool for Super Heroines – The ‘Murica is bar bound to give you limitless gains and strength with regular use, but it’s also super badass and contains super-strength itself. 201,000 PSI tensile strength is a force to be reckoned with. This is the Bomba Bar V3. America’s barbell.
What They’re Saying at FringeSport.com
The Fringe Sport Women’s Bomba Bar receives positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.8/5 at fringesport.com, here are some of the things they have said:
- “The bar is extremely sturdy and has great grip and spin. I have 15 Bomba bars at my gym that have held up like any other higher priced bar that I have. I will continue to purchases the bars.”
- “This bar is fantastic. Look, knurl, spin, and whip are similar to more expensive bars I’ve used. Very happy with the purchase!”
- “Awesome bar. I now have 2 of them at my box and everyone loves them. I plan on getting another. Great spin and knurling. Can’t beat the free shipping either.”
- “I picked this barbell up for both my wife and me. I like the smaller bar vs the larger 20kg bar. This bar allows me to get a better grip. It showed up fast and was packaged well. This bar is fantastic, nice grip, spin and love the color. I recommend this bar for all, if you have small hands this bar is a winner.”
- “Great general bar. Decent spin, nice medium knurling. Bar size 25mm great for smaller hands. Sleeve length a tad shorter than the 20kg Bomba but still plenty of room. Would recommend to everyone.”
- “I bought this bar for my wife and she loves it. It is stylish, but very functional. The knurl is just right and it can hold up the weight. Definitely recommend it.”
- “I received the bar and the package was damaged at both ends and the bar slid out. The bar was scuffed on both ends. One side of the bar was loose and shifted 1/4 inch. I have sent two emails with photos and video as well as a phone call and have not heard any confirmation from the company. My previous experience with Fringe sports was spectacular.”
- “I use these bars at my gym for female weightlifters…and unfortunately they are not lasting as long as I would want. The bars I bought 2 years ago are now not spinning as well and making squeaking sounds. Hopefully there is a way I can figure out how to make them last longer.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Fringe Sport Women’s Bomba Bar.