Rogue Bella Bar 2.0
- Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
- Purpose: Multipurpose
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 190,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Black Zinc
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Bright Zinc
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bronze Bushing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: Construction
Read below to get a closer look at the Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Rogue Bella Bar 2.0
The Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 is one of the most popular female multipurpose bars on the market and it comes in multiple variations. This particular version uses a black zinc shaft and bright zinc sleeves.
Equipped with a 25mm shaft, dual knurl marks, and bronze bushings, the Bella Bar 2.0 can be used for of lifts ranging from weightlifting to powerlifting.
Here are some further details about the bar:
Features & Highlights
- Black Zinc – Black Zinc is a cost efficient plating that does an OK job at fighting off rust. You won’t get the same feel as you would with a non-plated finish like bare steel, stainless steel, etc… but you get a good blend of feel and rust resistance without the larger price tag.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 is a standard diameter on a female bar.
- 13″ Loadable Sleeve Length – To reduce the weight of the bar to 15kg, the loadable sleeve length is 13″ (vs. 16+” on male bar).
- No Center Knurl – The Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 does not offer a center knurl, which is useful on high rep training sessions and/or in cases where a lifter wants a more comfortable bar.
- Grooved Sleeves – The sleeves on this bar have fine grooves that help keep the plates on the bar better when you’re not using collars. The downside is that grooved sleeves make an audible zip noise when loading/unloading plates.
- American Made – This bar is 100% made in America.
What They’re Saying at Roguefitness.com
The Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.9/5, here are some of the things they have said at roguefitness.com:
- “I love having my own barbell and this is a really great one. It’s perfect for novice weightlifting and ideal for functional training as well. The feel of the bar is perfect – the knurling isn’t too Extra, and it has just enough spin and response for my training needs. Perfect price point for a mid-range bar.”
- “Have always wanted a Bella bar for home, bought one when my gym was closed and it has saved my sanity! Excellent piece of equipment, durable and sturdy. Well worth the price for something that will last .. highly recommend.”
- “My husband bought me this bar since I’ve been doing more crossfit style workouts and the regular Olympic bar was too heavy for me to do certain lifts. I LOVE this bar. Easier for me to use and it feels so sturdy. I definitely recommend.”
- “I was debating between the Bella and Ohio bar (I’m 5’1 and 110lbs). My home gym only has standard 45lbs bars so I was just going to go Ohio and forget about it nut then Bella caught my eye…I’m THRILLED with this purchased. My hands grip the bar way easier and it just feels like a better fit for me. I can still load her up so I’m going to make great gains!”
- “Length of bar makes it perfect fit for home gym very happy with it.”
- “I got my bar a few weeks ago and I love it. I’m mostly using it for OLY and Crossfit type lifting. Love the knurl, not too rough but plenty of grip and the black zinc is super sexy.”
- “I thought it would have better spin based on other reviews; I’m not sure if mine just does not spin as well. I am planning to upgrade as soon as other bars become available.”
- “Beautiful bar but it scratched so easily! It has quite a few scratches from just racking.”
- “This is a basic bb that is cost effective and gets the job done if you do not care about fast spin. The spin is stiff and slow even after I lubricated it. If your primary training is weightlifting, I would not recommend it. But if you want a bb for squats, pressing, and other things that do not need good spin, this is a good bb.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Rogue Bella Bar 2.0.