Get Rx’d Stealth Bar – Women
- Manufacturer: Get Rx’d
- Purpose: Multipurpose
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 216,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Chrome
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: (2) Bushing & (8) Bearing
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: Lifetime
Read below to get a closer look at the Get Rx’d Women’s Stealth Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Get Rx’d Women’s Stealth Bar
From the Manufacturer
The Stealth Bar is our premiere Olympic weightlifting barbell. With a sophisticated design of 2 Oil-Impregnated Bushings and 8 Oversized Needle Bearings, the spin on the Stealth Bar is both impeccable and mesmerizing. 216,000 PSI Tensile steel was carefully manufactured to create a piece of equipment that is both high level in athletic performance and economically efficient enough to be used by anyone. The Men’s Stealth Bars can be easily identified by the gold band on the collar. The Stealth Bar comes in hard chrome finish. If you are in the market for an Oly Bar but have second thoughts about breaking the bank, look no further. The only thing this barbell breaks are PR’s!
The knurling of this barbell is very well crafted. The knurl is consistent throughout the entirety of the barbell – something that we look for in high quality bars. The knurling stops just at the collar, so those who grip the bar at its widest, for the snatch, will still have plenty of knurling to hold. The knurling is not too sharp that it cuts up your hands, but it is still aggressive enough to make for a nice contact between hand and barbell. There is no center knurling on the bar so it will serve those who do high volume workouts as well.
The Bar has a nice balance between a weightlifting bar (with a fair amount of whip) and a powerlifting bar (a more rigid barbell). The bar is balanced, which will make it comfortable for most lifters across multiple disciplines of strength and conditioning.
What They’re Saying at Get Rx’d
The Get Rx’d Women’s Stealth Bar receives positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.9/5, here are some of the things people have said at getrxd.com:
- “Liked it so much I bought a second for my wife.”
- “Just bought a men’s and women’s bar at the Central Regional, let me tell you this is one hell of a bar. The spin is amazing on turn over, the knurling is just right so it grips well but doesn’t chew your hands raw and the whip on them is just right. Can’t wait to get some more for our barbell club.”
- “Got my bar today and I love it. Spins forever with the bearing bushing combination and has great whip for the oly lifts. Would recommend this to anyone looking for an oly bar!!!”
- None Noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Get Rx’d Women’s Stealth Bar.