Rogue IWF Oly Bar – Cerakote
- Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
- Purpose: Olympic Weightlifting
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Gender: Men
- Tensile Strength: 215,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: Yes
- Knurl Marks: Olympic
- Shaft Finish: Cerakote
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve Finish: Hard Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Needle Bearing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: Lifetime
Read below to get a detailed look at the Rogue Cerakote IWF Olympic WL Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Rogue IWF Olympic Weightlifting Bar – Cerakote
The Rogue IWF Cerakote Oly Bar is an IWF-Certified Olympic weightlifting bar made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
Equipped with a 28mm shaft, Olympic knurl marks, needle bearings, a center knurl, and a 215,000 PSI tensile strength, it's spec'd to handle all of your Olympic weightlifting needs.
This bar is virtually identical to the Euro WL Bar from Rogue in terms of specs and price. The main difference is the black Cerakote on this bar vs. clear Cerakote on the Euro bar.
Here are some further details about the bar:
Features & Highlights
- Cerakote Finish – Cerakote is a high-quality finish option that has been made popular on barbells due to its outstanding resistance to rust and corrosion. Originally created to be used on firearms, Cerakote has been shown to withstand abuse and harsh environments. If you train in a humid environment like a garage gym, Cerakote is a great option. The potential downside to Cerakote is that it’s applied on top of the shaft, which has a tendency to remove some of the raw feel of a bare steel, stainless steel, etc.. shaft.
- IWF Certified – This bar has been approved by the International Weightlifting Federation to be used in competition. The IWF emblem is embossed in blue on the shaft.
- 28mm Shaft – The 28mm shaft will generate great whip and it's consistent with Olympic Weightlifting standards.
- Center Knurl – The IWF Olympic WL Bar from Rogue does include a center knurl.
- Tensile Strength – This bar offers an impressive 215,000 PSI tensile strength, which stacks up very well against the competition.
- Grooved Sleeves – The sleeves on this bar have fine grooves that help keep the plates on the bar better when you're not using collars. The downside is that grooved sleeves make an audible zip noise when loading/unloading plates.
- American Made – This bar is 100% made in America.
What They're Saying at Roguefitness.com
The Rogue IWF Cerakote Oly Bar has limited reviews available, but it has received positive feedback. With an average rating of 5/5 at roguefitness.com, here are some of the things people have said:
- “Just purchased and the whip, spin and finish are amazing. Huge improvement over the box owned bushing bars that I’ve been using!”
- None noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Rogue IWF Cerakote Olympic WL Bar: