Rogue Training Bar – Women
- Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
- Purpose: Olympic Weightlifting
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 190,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Olympic
- Shaft Finish: Black Zinc
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Bright Zinc
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bronze Bushing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: Construction
Read below to get a detailed look at the Rogue Women’s Training Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Rogue Training Bar – Women
The Rogue Women’s Training Bar is a mid-range USA-made women’s Olympic training bar.
Equipped with a 25mm shaft, Olympic knurl marks, bronze bushings, and a 190,000 PSI tensile strength, it’s a good option for an all-around training bar. It’s not going to compete with a more expensive bearing bar, but for the price, it has nice features that will appeal to the intermediate and under class.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Black Zinc Finish – Black Zinc is a cost-efficient plating that does an OK job at fighting off rust. You won’t get the same feel as you would with a non-plated finish like bare steel, stainless steel, etc… but you get a good blend of feel and rust resistance without the larger price tag.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Rogue Women’s Training Bar is a standard diameter on a female bar.
- No Center Knurl – The Rogue Women’s Training Bar does not offer a center knurl, which is useful on high rep training sessions and/or in cases where a lifter wants a more comfortable bar.
- Grooved Bright Zinc Sleeves – The sleeves on this bar have fine grooves that help keep the plates on the bar better when you’re not using collars. The downside is that grooved sleeves make an audible zip noise when loading/unloading plates. Bright zinc is a fairly common sleeve finish that will hide blemishes well and provide ample rust fighting qualities.
- American Made – This bar is made in America.
From the Manufacturer:
Sized to IWF specifications for female weightlifters, the Rogue 25MM Women’s Training Bar is designed, machined, and assembled at the Rogue factory in Columbus, Ohio with all the same features as our standard 28MM Training Bar– including a 190 PSI tensile strength steel shaft and quality bronze bushings. Each bar is also individually tested for straightness to within 0.015” (0.38mm).
The 25MM Training Bar is a 15KG women’s barbell with no center knurl, a black zinc coated shaft and bright zinc sleeves. The Training Bar’s single knurl marks and knurl pattern are tailored specifically for Oly lifts.
If you’re in the market for a cost-efficient women’s bar that accurately delivers the look and feel of a competition-ready Olympic barbell, the 25MM Training Bar is a solid choice.
What They’re Saying at Roguefitness.com
The Rogue 25mm Women’s Training Bar has limited reviews, but the feedback has been very positive. With an average rating of 5/5 at roguefitness.com, here are some of the things people have said:
- “This is a super barbell. It feels so smooth and crisp in the hand. Great knurling in my opinion.”
- “I bought this bar because I wanted a bar to work my Olympic lifts with but not be too terribly afraid to drop. I CrossFit as well as weight train. The feeling compared to our gyms regular barbells is fantastic.”
- None noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Rogue Women’s Training Bar: