Titan Fitness Atlas Bar
- Manufacturer: Titan Fitness
- Purpose: Multipurpose
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Gender: Men
- Tensile Strength: 220,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Chrome
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve Finish: Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Smooth
- Rotation System: Brass Bushing
- Made In: China
- Warranty: 1 Year
Read below to get a closer look at the Titan Fitness Atlas Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Titan Fitness Atlas Bar
The Titan Fitness Atlas Bar is a very basic no-frills multi-purpose bar at a solid price point.
Read more below.
From the Manufacturer
The Titan Fitness Atlas Bar is a multipurpose barbell that you can use for all lifts. The Atlas Bar features a chrome 20 KG, 28MM bar with a medium knurl and dual knurl marks. Tested to 220,000 PSI, the Atlas Bar maintains a good whip for multiple reps but can stand up to the load and abuse of powerlifting. The friction-welded sleeves have a stainless-steel finish with brass bushing and bearings that give the bar a smooth consistent spin.
The Atlas Bar might not be the only barbell you own, but it will be the only one you use.
220,000 PSI TENSILE STRENGTH: Titan’s Men’s 20KG Bar is made chrome and stainless steel, producing a shaft with a tensile strength of 220,000 PSI. Each shaft is ground, polished and individually tested to give the right amount of whip or flex to the bar for Olympic lifts.
DUAL KNURL MARKS: The Atlas bar has medium dual knurl marks for easy hand placement. The dual knurl marks allow you to use the Atlas Bar for multiple lifts on and off your rack.
PAIR WITH A SET OF BUMPER PLATES: The Atlas Bar is compatible with any standard Olympic plates, and Titan’s quality Urethane Bumper Plates will make a great addition to your order. These battle-tested bumpers are color-coded, produce a consistent dead bounce, and are available to order in custom sets.
LOCK-IN: Keep plates on your bar with PROLOC™ Collars. These collars are built for Olympic size weightlifting equipment. They have an easy screw top that presses down onto the barbell sleeve with a cylindrical bit. Keeping your plates in place with a simple turn of the screw top.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The 20KG Atlas Bar features a Chrome, 28MM shaft with a tensile strength of 220,000 PSI. The friction-welded sleeves have a stainless-steel finish with brass bushing and bearings, with 16.25-in of loadable length and standard Olympic knurl marks.
What They’re Saying at titan.fitness
The Titan Atlas Bar receives positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.8/5 at titan.fitness, here are some of the things people have said:
- “This bar has far exceeded my expectations! Great quality and fast shipping…Titan is now my go to for gym equipment!”
- “Perfect knurling (not too deep – not too shallow) and excellent whip. Very satisfied.”
- “Great quality and spin for a great all around workout.”
- “Amazing bar…but not a surprise, everything Titan sells is high quality. I had been using a generic bar I purchased through craigs list. I didn’t realize just how bad it was until my Atlas bar arrived. Complete game changer.”
- “The knurling although not terrible isn’t the best, especially for someone who has very rough hands from previous experience lifting/work, but does work well for a beginner lifter with less rough hands. I did expect titan to fix the knurling issue but I guess they’re far from doing so yet.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Titan Fitness Atlas Bar.