Vulcan One Basic Bushing Bar – Women
- Manufacturer: Vulcan Strength
- Purpose: Multi-purpose
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 190,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual/multi-purpose
- Shaft Finish: Hard Chrome
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Hard Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bronze Bushing
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: Lifetime
Read below to get a detailed look at the Vulcan Women’s One Basic Bushing Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Vulcan Women’s One Basic Bushing Bar
Features & Highlights
- Hard Chrome – Chrome is a cost-efficient plating that does a good-but-not-great job at fighting off oxidation. You won’t get the same feel as you would with a non-plated finish like bare steel, stainless steel, etc… but you get a nice blend of feel and rust resistance without the larger price tag.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Vulcan Women’s One Basic Bushing Bar is consistent with female bars.
- Dual Knurl Marks – This bar offers dual knurl marks, making it a multi-purpose bar.
- Tensile Strength – The 190k PSI tensile strength is in the wheelhouse for multi-purpose bars.
- Grooved Sleeves – The grooved sleeves will tend to keep the plates on the bar better than a smooth sleeve when not using collars, but they will also be louder. The sleeves are also finished in hard chrome.
- Bushings – The bar offers a bronze bushing rotation system.
- No Center Knurl – The Vulcan Women’s One Basic Bushing Bar does not offer a center knurl, making it ideal for high volume/rep training. This is common for a female bar. It will generally be a more comfortable bar.
From the Manufacturer
The Vulcan One Basic Olympic Bar is an excellent bar for Beginner to intermediate conventional strength training and/or CrossFit® Workouts. The steel used in this bar was batch tested and verified at 190k tensile strength minimum. This bar is made from standard pre-heat treated steel rod of 25mm diameter. The One Basic is a very affordable, highly durable, and effective Olympic bar that performs as well as, or out performs bars with equivalent specifications. This bar is not recommended or warrantied for commercial gym or CrossFit Gym use.
What They’re Saying at Vulcan Strength
The Vulcan Women’s One Basic Bushing Bar receives very positive feedback from users. With a 5/5 average rating at vulcanstrength.com, here are some of the things people have said:
- “Bought a bar for my wife and I for our garage gym. Bar is perfect, good balance, good spin, works well. Haven’t had it long enough to see the durability, but I suspect it will be fine.”
- “I bought this as a gift for my wife. She loves it and it is holding up wonderfully. When it is time for a new bar for myself, I will definitely be going with a Vulcan bar instead of a Rogue Bar.”
- “Bought this bar for my fiance for a garage gym. I did a lot of research to get the best quality for the price, and found the Vulcan One as the highest quality barbell for the price. It is a quality bar and great for a beginner. As entry level lifters who aren’t interested in competing, but getting into shape, this bar is great. Also, we were pleased it shipped relatively quickly (i.e. within one week). I’m looking to buy one for myself as well!”
- “Got this for my wife and kids to use in our garage Crossfit gym. For the price, and what it is designed for, this is an awesome little bar. Was pleasantly surprised by the spin and quality craftsmanship of this bar. “
- None Noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Vulcan Women’s One Basic Bushing Bar.