Vulcan Professional Olympic Bar – Women
- Manufacturer: Vulcan Strength
- Purpose: Olympic Weightlifting
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 195,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Aggressive
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Olympic
- Shaft Finish: Hard Chrome
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Hard Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Needle Bearing
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: Lifetime
Read below to get a detailed look at the Vulcan Women’s Professional Olympic Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Vulcan Women’s Professional Olympic Bar
Features & Highlights
- Hard Chrome – Chrome is a cost-efficient plating that does a good-but-not-great job at fighting off oxidation. You won’t get the same feel as you would with a non-plated finish like bare steel, stainless steel, etc… but you get a nice blend of feel and rust resistance without the larger price tag.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Vulcan Women’s Professional Olympic Bar is consistent with female Olympic Weightlifting bars.
- Grooved Sleeves – The grooved sleeves will tend to keep the plates on the bar better than a smooth sleeve when not using collars, but they will also be louder. The sleeves on this bar are also hard chrome
- Needle Bearings – The bar offers four German needle bearings per sleeve, for a total of eight bearings.
- No Center Knurl – The Women’s Professional Olympic Bar does not offer a center knurl, which isn’t uncommon for a female bar. This makes for a comfortable bar.
- Strong Warranty – This bar offers a lifetime warranty against bending, breaking, or seizing.
What They’re Saying at Vulcan Strength
The Vulcan Women’s Professional Olympic Bar does not have any public feedback available at vulcanstrength.com. The male version of this bar, however, has received very positive feedback.
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Vulcan Women’s Professional Olympic Bar.