Vulcan Training Bearing Bar – Women
- Manufacturer: Vulcan Strength
- Purpose: Olympic Weightlifting
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 191,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Olympic
- Shaft Finish: Hard Chrome
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Hard Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Needle Bearing
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: Lifetime
Read below to get a detailed look at the Vulcan Women’s Training Bearing Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Vulcan Women’s Training Bearing Bar
Features & Highlights
- Hard Chrome – Chrome is a cost-efficient plating that does a good-but-not-great job at fighting off oxidation. You won’t get the same feel as you would with a non-plated finish like bare steel, stainless steel, etc… but you get a nice blend of feel and rust resistance without the larger price tag.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Vulcan Women’s Training Bearing Bar is consistent with female bars.
- Dual Knurl Marks – This bar offers dual knurl marks, making it a true multi-purpose bar.
- Tensile Strength – The 191k PSI tensile strength is in the wheelhouse for quality multi-purpose bars.
- Grooved Sleeves – The grooved sleeves will tend to keep the plates on the bar better than a smooth sleeve when not using collars, but they will also be louder. The sleeves are also finished in hard chrome.
- Needle Bearings – The bar offers four needle bearings per sleeve, for a total of eight bearings.
- No Center Knurl – The Vulcan Women’s Training Bearing Bar does not offer a center knurl, making it ideal for high volume/rep training. This is common for a women’s bar, and it will generally be a more comfortable bar.
- Strong Warranty – This bar offers a lifetime warranty against bending, breaking, or seizing.
From the Manufacturer
The Vulcan 15 kg Bearing Bar for women combines the latest technology in bearing bar design with extreme durability, performance within an affordable price. This bar spins just as well as the higher priced professional version with an equally impressive amount of whip for this price range. This Bar performs excellently for CrossFit without the higher expense of the Vulcan 15 kg Women’s Professional Olympic Bearing Bar. To reduce the bottom line cost of this barbell, tensile strength is lowered to 191,000 psi, which is still considerably more tensile strength than other 20 kg and 15 kg Bushing bars that sell at a higher cost. This bar is now in Hard Chrome, the most durable finish we offer. Previous editions in black zinc were prone to flaking and discoloration.
This is the ultimate bar for full use in CrossFit® gym, as well as garage gym. The depth and pattern of the knurling on the Vulcan Bar is superbly crafted. This CrossFit weightlifting Bar can be used for either CrossFit® workouts, power lifting, Olympic Weightlifting, or conventional weight training exercises. This advanced multi-use bar utilizes 4 quality needle bearings in each sleeve (8 total bearings per bar).
What They’re Saying at Vulcan Strength
The Vulcan Women’s Training Bearing Bar receives very positive feedback from users. With a 5/5 average rating at vulcanstrength.com, here are some of the things people have said:
- “I purchased the Bearing Olympic Training Bar. It is by far the best priced training barbell that I could find with a high level of quality. The knurl is not too passive or aggressive, and it has great whip and spin.”
- “Love this bar. It spins so smoothly! Knurling is really quite perfect and hasn’t torn me up but still grippy. Makes me want to use it a lot! I don’t mind the maintenance either. My husband loves it too and wishes he would/could have the black friday deal back!”
- “As a CrossFit owner, trainer and athlete, I’ve used and bought many bars. You can’t buy a better bar at this price. We have two at my CrossFit and they are the first bars picked off the rack.”
- “We got 1 of these bars to try out. Our ladies absolutely loved it! Best whip, and smoothest, fastest spin of any other bar we’ve used. Perfect knurling. The girls started fighting over it so much, more had to be purchased. You absolutely CAN NOT find a better bar anywhere close to the price of this one. Best bar/value, hands down.”
- None Noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Vulcan Women’s Training Bearing Bar.