Eleiko Performance Powerlifting Bar
- Manufacturer: Eleiko
- Purpose: Powerlifting
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Gender: Men
- Tensile Strength: 215,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Aggressive
- Center Knurl: Yes
- Knurl Marks: Powerlifting
- Shaft Finish: Hard Chrome
- Shaft Diameter: 29mm
- Sleeve Finish: Hard Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Smooth
- Rotation System: Bronze Bushings with Graphite
- Made In: Sweden
- Warranty: 12 Years
Read below to get a detailed look at the Eleiko IPF Powerlfiting Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Eleiko Performance Powerlifting Bar
The Eleiko Performance Powerlifting Bar is Eleiko’s entry-level 29mm powerlifting bar, but don’t let that fool you… this is a very high-quality bar.
Equipped with a 29mm hard chrome steel shaft, powerlifting knurl marks, bronze bushings, and a 215,000 PSI tensile strength, it’s spec’d to handle all of your powerlifting needs.
The differences between this bar and the more expensive IPF Competition Bar are that this bar is not IPF approved, it has a hard chrome shaft (vs. bare steel), and it comes with a 12-year warranty (vs. lifetime).
Here are some further details about the bar:
Features & Highlights
- Hard Chrome Finish – Chrome is a cost-efficient plating that does a good-but-not-great job at fighting off oxidation. You won’t get the same feel as you would with a non-plated finish like bare steel, stainless steel, etc… but you get a nice blend of feel and rust resistance without the larger price tag.
- 29mm Shaft – The 29mm shaft will create a very rigid bar that is ideal for the big three: squat, bench, and deadlift.
- Aggressive Knurl – This bar offers an aggressive knurl pattern, which great for those PR attempts.
- Center Knurl – The Eleiko Performance Powerlifting Bar does include a center knurl that carries the same pattern as the rest of the bar.
- Tensile Strength – This bar offers a 215,000 PSI tensile strength, which stacks up well against the competition.
- Dustproof Seal – This bar includes a dustproof seal in the sleeve that prevents dust and other debris from entering the mechanics of the bar, ensuring optimal performance.
- Smooth Sleeves – The smooth sleeves will generally create less noise when loading/unloading plates compared to a grooved sleeve.
- Swedish Made – This bar is made in Sweden using some of the finest steel in the industry.
From the Manufacturer
The Performance Powerlifting Bar is precision crafted from ultra-strong Swedish steel and the sleeves are constructed with resilient bronze bushings. Designed specifically for squats, presses and deadlifts, the bar is stiff and strong engineered to lift 1500 kg. The grip is balanced, sharp enough to give full control without becoming uncomfortable, especially during higher volume training sessions.
Distinctly Durable – We enhanced the surface treatment and hardening process of our proprietary Swedish steel to make our bars even stronger without sacrificing the legendary flexibility that forms the foundation of the coveted “Eleiko feeling.”
Perfected Grip – An aggressive powerlifting specific grip that is deep, sharp and uncoated so nothing gets between you and the steel.
All Bushing Bar – Skilled craftsmen meticulously build each bar ensuring they are completed to our exacting standards. Our bars are rigorously tested, their performance unmatched and our quality guaranteed.
What They’re Saying at Eleiko.com
Eleiko does not currently offer on-site reviews.
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Eleiko Performance Powerlifting Bar: