Elitefts Power Bar
- Manufacturer: Elitefts
- Purpose: Powerlifting
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Gender: Men
- Tensile Strength: 190,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Aggressive
- Center Knurl: Yes
- Knurl Marks: Powerlifting
- Shaft Finish: Bright Zinc
- Shaft Diameter: 28.5mm
- Sleeve Finish: Bright Zinc
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bushing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: N/A
Read below to get a closer look at the Elitefts Power Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Elitefts Power Bar
From the Manufacturer
A great bar for the squat, bench, and deadlift, this bar is a must-have for your home setup and gym. Limited in space? Choose the elitefts™ Power Bar.
- Aggressive Knurling with Center Knurl and Powerlifting Marks: Knurling on the elitefts™ Power Bar is much more aggressive to help the lifter grip the bar during heavier attempts. Compared an Olympic bar, the elitefts™ Power Bar’s knurling comes in more to accommodate a narrow grip, as well as center knurling for a more secure bar placement in squats, good mornings, or lunges.
- Bronze Bushing Bar: The barbell bearings fit between the bar and the sleeve to reduce the friction between the outer and inner sleeves, making the spinning movement smoother.
- 1-inch (2.85 cm) Diameter with 16.375-inch (41.5 cm) Sleeves: The diameter is pretty typical with the exception of our extreme knurling. Our sleeves, however, have an extended length for a greater load as well as placing the load set closer to the user’s hands. The closer the load sits to the user’s hand placement means the deflection of the bar will be less than a typical bar with less load area.
- 2,000 Pound (907 kg) Capacity with 190,000 PSI Strength: PSI measures the tensile strength of the bar, which means the amount of force needed to permanently damage it. A bar with a low PSI will bend easily, and it will be no good after a few drops or one bad one.
- Zinc Plating: Having high-quality zinc plating on our bar prevents it from rusting. It does not prevent scratches, dents, or nicks. If your bar does not have any scratches, dents, or nicks, you are not using it properly.
What They’re Saying at Elitefts
The Elitefts Power Bar receives positive, but limited feedback from users. With an average rating of 5/5 at Elitefts.com, here are some of the things people have said:
- “Had this bar for a few months now, and it gets used just about everyday. It’s my favorite bar for squats and heavy deadlifts. The knurling is absurdly aggressive though, so chalk up before repping your deads because it’ll tear your calluses. I live on the beach and have had to oil and brush this bar once, so I would not worry about maintenance too much. Definitely can’t go wrong with this bar as long as you aren’t afraid of sharp knurling.”
- “I’ve been lifting with this as my primary bar for well over a month now. I have only positive things to say. The knurling is awesome, heavy benches have never felt more secure. and it’s my favorite bar I’ve ever used to squat. Built like a tank, I have no doubt it will last long beyond me as long as its given a little tlc here or there. Seriously, you gotta try one of these.”
- “Fantastic Bar! Knurl is deep and sticky but not fine so it doesn’t shred your hands. Just right on the diameter and the finish is excellent! Sleeve spin is just right in my opinion. Spins smooth yet not without assistance. Well done EliteFTS.”
- None Noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Elitefts Power Bar.