Fringe Sport CeraColt Bar – Aggressive
- Manufacturer: Fringe Sport
- Purpose: Multi-purpose
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Gender: Men
- Tensile Strength: 190,000
- Yield Strength: 165,000
- Knurl Type: Aggressive
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Cerakote
- Shaft Diameter: 28.5mm
- Sleeve Finish: Bright Zinc
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bushing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: Lifetime
Read below to get a detailed look at the Fringe Sport Aggressive CeraColt Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Fringe Sport CeraColt Bar – Aggressive
The Fringe Sport CeraColt Bar is a Cerakote-finished multi-purpose bar with two knurling variations. This particular version has a more aggressive knurling.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Cerakote Finish – Cerakote is a high-quality finish option that has been made popular on barbells due to its outstanding resistance to rust and corrosion. Originally created to be used on firearms, Cerakote has been shown to withstand abuse and harsh environments. If you train in a humid environment like a garage gym, Cerakote is a great option. The potential downside to Cerakote is that it’s applied on top of the shaft, which has a tendency to remove some of the raw feel of a bare steel, stainless steel, etc.. shaft. The aggressive version of this bar comes with a hunter green Cerakote finish.
- 28.5mm Shaft – The 28.5mm shaft on the Fringe Sport Aggressive CeraColt Bar is comfortable in the hands and provides a nice balance between rigid and whippy, making it ideal for a variety of lifts.
- Grooved Sleeves – The grooved sleeves will tend to keep the plates on the bar better than a smooth sleeve when not using collars, but they will also be louder.
- No Center Knurl – The bar does not offer a center knurl, which is useful on high rep training sessions and/or in cases where a lifter wants a more comfortable bar.
- Strong Warranty – The CeraColt bar comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects and bending.
From the Manufacturer
The Fringe Sport men’s 20 kg CeraColt cerakote barbell will be your breakthrough, like the Colt .45 transformed Patton, leading you to new heights of success.
Imagine why the Colt .45 was affectionately nicknamed “the Equalizer.”
The CeraColt will do the same to your set and setting, mind and gym.
We aimed to make the CeraColt match the reputation of the Colt .45 known for its stopping power, reliability and simple operation.
We hit the bullseye with the most dependable and versatile addition to your garage gym arsenal, well-suited for Olympic lifting, powerlifting and general training.
The CeraColt will quickly become your go-to barbell, as you come to admire and respect its all-around capabilities and rugged ability to perform equally throughout all your training demands.
- Born in the U.S.A. American sourced steel, and a maker’s mark that will make you the toast of the town. You’ll be singing the praises of this bar like The Boss.
- Tough Enough for Texas Rangers. The only thing that rivals the CeraColt in durability will be the Alamo. Boasting an intimidating 190,000 PSI of tensile strength, the CeraColt will handle any caliber round you load in with ease. You benefit by never worrying about the structural integrity and reliability of your cherished tool.
- Whip (it Good). Finding that sweet spot intersection of the Venn diagram of stiff and loose, the good whip delivers more hits to your training than a pop band.
- Spin Control. The soothing, excellent spin will please you like watching a vinyl record turn.
- First Place Finish. Cerakote finish optimizes grip-friendly, anti-rust, anti-corrosion, and anti-oxidation mix, resulting in an eye-catching, sleek and sexy barbell built to withstand all the toughest conditions, weather elements and threats on your frontier.
- Low Maintenance. We don’t want to remind you of that needy ex, so know there’s zero maintenance required for this barbell with Oilite bushings.
- Lifetime Warranty. You’ll never have to worry about breaking bad with us, or bending it like Beckham. We want you to lift off, not to tee you off.
- Value. After the first P.R.s you vanquish, you’ll know why the CeraColt rules as the best value for an American made, Olympic lifting and powerlifting barbell.
What They’re Saying at FringeSport.com
The Fringe Sport Aggressive CeraColt Bar receives positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.8/5 at fringesport.com, here are some of the things they have said:
- “Used this bar for about a month now, for both power lifts and olympic lifts. I can’t discern any difference between the Rogue bars I’ve used (and own) and this one. The cerakote and knurling are a perfect blend of grip and comfort, I’m glad I spent the little extra to get the coating. Another review mentioned the zinc coating getting marked up. The only time I have noticed the black on the sleeves come off is when I loaded a cheaper brand metal plate on it that was not smoothed during manufacturing. A metal burr rubbing against zinc coating will leave a mark, regardless of manufacturing quality. Not the fault of the bar (more like mine for cheaping out on plates). Bumper plates and metal collars leave no scratches. All in all, couldn’t be happier with the bar and will definitely buy again from Fringe. Super impressed with the quality at such a great price.”
- “Only had the bar a month. Wouldn’t mind a little more aggressive knurling. Love the Cerakote. Good spin on the collars. Looks like its gonna be a good WOD bar.”
- “I love everything about this bar. The knurling isn’t too aggressive, the bearings on the sleeves aren’t too loose and the overall quality is fantastic!”
- None noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Fringe Sport CeraColt Aggressive Bar.