Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 – E-Coat
- Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
- Purpose: Multipurpose
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 190,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: E-Coat
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Bright Zinc
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bronze Bushing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: Construction
Read below to get a closer look at the Rogue E-Coat Bella Bar 2.0 including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 – E-Coat
The Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 is one of the most popular female multipurpose bars on the market and it comes in multiple variations. This particular version uses a black E-Coat shaft and bright zinc sleeves.
Equipped with a 25mm shaft, dual knurl marks, and bronze bushings, the Bella Bar 2.0 can be used for of lifts ranging from weightlifting to powerlifting.
Here are some further details about the bar:
Features & Highlights
- E-Coat Finish – E-Coat is an electronically-applied coating that was first introduced in the automobile industry as a reliable finish with regards to coverage, adhesion, and corrosion resistance. It is more resilient to rust than chrome and zinc, which are also applied coatings, albeit not electronically-applied. It has has some environmental benefits, namely limited production of hazardous air pollutants and volatile organic compounds.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Rogue Bella Bar is a standard diameter on a female bar.
- 13″ Loadable Sleeve Length – To reduce the weight of the bar to 15kg, the loadable sleeve length is 13″ (vs. 16+” on male bar).
- No Center Knurl – The E-Coat Bella Bar 2.0 does not offer a center knurl, which is useful on high rep training sessions and/or in cases where a lifter wants a more comfortable bar.
- Grooved Sleeves – The sleeves on this bar have fine grooves that help keep the plates on the bar better when you're not using collars. The downside is that grooved sleeves make an audible zip noise when loading/unloading plates.
- American Made – This bar is 100% made in America.
What They're Saying at Roguefitness.com
The Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.9/5, here are some of the things they have said at roguefitness.com:
- “I bought this bar a couple of months ago and I could not be more thrilled! It is awesome! The knurling is amazing and it is just an all around great bar!”
- “Love this bar! The E-coating is great – haven't needed chalk at all. The grip is somehow smooth but gives a good grip. Perfect size. OLY already better. Highly recommend it.”
- “I am SO pleased with this bar. The slightly thinner bar is SO MUCH Easier to grip for my little lady hands. Came packaged so safely it took us a minute to get it out of the container.”
- “I’ve had this for over a month and been using it for Olympic lifting at home. It’s a perfect bar , I’m very happy with it.”
- “Quality is great and I love the E-coating.”
- “Purchased this mainly for my wife as an addition to our home gym. The bar works great and rotation is seamless. I also use it for my workouts. Made in the USA!”
- “I've been wanting a bar for years for my home garage gym. Looked into many different bars and kept going back to the Rogue Bella and so happy I finally bit the bullet!! Even my workout partner who is a guy likes using it;).”
- “The Knurl is a little rough for my liking, so Oly lifting is a slightly painful on the shins. Hoping this will dull down a bit. Great for any crossfit style WOD.”
- “This one, the knurling is quite slippery. Hook grip is fine but gets slippery really quickly. Additionally, there's isn't much spin to it when doing oly lifts. I realize I'm going against the grain here, but I'm not a fan of this bar.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Rogue E-Coat Bella Bar 2.0.