Rogue CB-1 Camber Bar
- Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
- Purpose: Cambered Squat Bar
- Bar Weight: 85 lbs
- Length: 88″
- Camber Drop: 16″
- Shaft Finish: Powder coat
- Sleeve Finish: Powder coat
- Olympic-Sized Sleeves: No
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: N/A
Read below to get a detailed look at the Rogue CB-1 Camber Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Rogue CB-1 Camber Bar
The Rogue CB-1 Camber Bar is a well-regarded, well-made, and nicely-spec'd cambered squat bar.
Read more for details.
From the Manufacturer
The Rogue CB-1 is for serious lifters that need more from their posterior chain.
It's rackable so athletes can train with any of our power racks, squat stands or Rigs. The bar is farther in front of the midline, placing the emphasis on the hamstrings and the lower back. It allows the upper body to stay vertical, training proper form to get max depth and explosiveness through a full range of motion. This means that you can get stronger, fast, while better preparing your body for safe, effective training under any type of bar.
Important: For Collars that fit specialty bars like the CB-1, please see the Rogue Proloc™ 1 Magnet Collars.
What They're Saying at Rogue Fitness
The Rogue CB-1 Camber Bar receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 5/5, here are some of the things people have said at roguefitness.com:
- “Bought this primarily for squats/good mornings, but have used it for overhead press, bench press and loaded carries, worth every penny! Plus Rogue has incredible shipping/handling. Got the bar two days after I ordered it!”
- “Couldn't be happier. Use this in my home gym so being able to rack the bar in my power rack is important. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a chambered bar for their home gym.”
- “I had purchased this bar a few months back and have been using it a lot in my powerlifting training. I definitely prefer it for box squats and I like using it as another variation for regular squats. I haven't had any problems yet of the paint chipping off so I'm very happy about that. The Rogue name sticker is peeling off but that's minor. The powder coating is really nice and very grippy. I am very happy with this and would definitely recommend getting it.”
- “As usual, rogue outdid themselves with this bar. It is incredible, very heavy-duty and I see no reason why my great-great grandchildren won't be training with it! It will last forever.”
- “I agree with the other reviews in that this bar is very well made and the paint does not peel or scratch and the shipping was quick. However, the greatest advantage to this bar is that it reduced anterior knee pain during squats (in fact I did not feel any) and allowed me to squat deeper with a more upright torso. Traditional barbell squats have caused anterior knee pain for me for the past 10 years and my mobility is limited by a left ankle anterior impingement. So, I am so grateful that I can make squats a regular part of my routine again.”
- None Noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Rogue CB-1 Camber Bar: