Titan Fitness Camber Bar
- Manufacturer: Titan Fitness
- Purpose: Cambered Squat Bar
- Bar Weight: 85 lbs
- Length: 88″
- Camber Drop: 16″
- Shaft Finish: Powder coat
- Sleeve Finish: Powder coat
- Olympic-Sized Sleeves: Yes
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: N/A
Read below to get a detailed look at the Titan Fitness Rackable Camber Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Titan Fitness Rackable Camber Bar
The Titan Fitness Rackable Camber Bar is arguably the most popular camber bar on the market given its price point and quality.
Read more for details.
From the Manufacturer
Increase your range of motion, explosiveness, and workout arsenal with the Camber Bar from Titan Fitness.
- This specialty bar is rack-able on standard power racks, squat stands, or wall mount rigs
- Increases intensity and focus to your hamstrings and lower back, as the camber bar allows you to stay vertical to get deeper in your squats
- Great for squats, box squats, and good mornings to develop explosiveness in your posterior chain
- Fully weld design
What They're Saying at Titan Fitness
The Titan Fitness Rackable Camber Bar receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.9/5, here are some of the things people have said at titan.fitness:
- “It’s solid and does what you want it to do. No reason to pay more.”
- “Heavier than normal bars, but so much more comfortable to do squats with for someone with shoulder mobility issues. Also a great way for starters to learn proper form.”
- “Underrated as one of the most versatile bars in any gym. I got one for my gym and my clients love it! I may have an older design but the only thing I would change is to not weld the outside of the sleeves so the plates fit more flush. Other than that this thing is solid. Squats, bench, lunges, zercher carry/squats, even deadlifts! GET THIS BAR!!!”
- “This bar is up there with the Titan SSB in terms of quality for the price. It's more in line with Rogue's camber bar in that it is 85 lbs, so there is no reason to not buy from Titan considering it's cheaper and ships free. If done with a high bar position it allows to stay vertical and gave me zero low back pain and made squatting fun. Buy this bar AND the SSB from Titan immediately”
- “Well constructed, durable, and excellent price. I have used this bar extensively and have no complaints.”
- “You honestly cannot go wrong here. Super proud of have this in my home gym. Built like a tank. Will outlast me and did not break the bank.”
- “Heavy duty, solid piece of equipment. Great for good mornings and squats. It is like having an axle / fat bar on your back though, so while I would never put padding on a power bar for squats, I did find I needed to pad this bar a bit for heavy lifts (>400 lbs).”
- “One improvement I would make is to add some type of knurling to the bar. It doesn't have to be too aggressive, but I've had to add grip tape to my camber bar. As I begin to sweat the bar can slide out of position.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Titan Fitness Rackable Camber Bar: