Rogue IWF Oly Bar – Cerakote – Women
- Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
- Purpose: Olympic Weightlifting
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 215,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Olympic
- Shaft Finish: Cerakote
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Bright Zinc
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Needle Bearing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: Lifetime
Read below to get a detailed look at the Rogue Cerakote Women’s IWF Olympic WL Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Rogue IWF Olympic Weightlifting Bar – Cerakote – Women
The Rogue Women’s IWF Cerakote Oly Bar is an IWF-Certified Olympic weightlifting bar made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
Equipped with a 25mm shaft, a Cerakote shaft, Olympic knurl marks, needle bearings, and a 215,000 PSI tensile strength, it’s spec’d to handle all of your Olympic weightlifting needs.
Here are some further details about the bar:
Features & Highlights
- Cerakote Finish – Cerakote is a high-quality finish option that has been made popular on barbells due to its outstanding resistance to rust and corrosion. Originally created to be used on firearms, Cerakote has been shown to withstand abuse and harsh environments. If you train in a humid environment like a garage gym, Cerakote is a great option. The potential downside to Cerakote is that it’s applied on top of the shaft, which has a tendency to remove some of the raw feel of a bare steel, stainless steel, etc.. shaft.
- IWF Certified – This bar has been approved by the International Weightlifting Federation to be used in competition. The IWF emblem is embossed in yellow on the shaft.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Rogue Women’s IWF Oly Bar is a standard diameter on a female bar.
- 12.5″ Loadable Sleeve Length – To reduce the weight of the bar to 15kg, the loadable sleeve length is 12.5″ (vs. 16+” on male bar).
- Tensile Strength – This bar offers an impressive 215,000 PSI tensile strength, which stacks up very well against the competition.
- Grooved Sleeves – The sleeves on this bar have fine grooves that help keep the plates on the bar better when you’re not using collars. The downside is that grooved sleeves make an audible zip noise when loading/unloading plates.
- American Made – This bar is 100% made in America.
What They’re Saying at Roguefitness.com
The Rogue 25mm Cerakote Women’s Olympic Weightlifting Bar receives fair reviews, however, reviews are limited. With an average rating of 3/5, here are some of the things they have said at roguefitness.com:
- “I got this bar after the CF Games last summer. I was waiting to pull the trigger, thinking, “Hmm, it can’t be that different from a Bella Bar.” Boy, was I wrong! The whip and spin on this bar are awesome. I pull this bad boy out anytime I’m doing Oly lifting, or even sometimes during a metcon with snatches and clean and jerks. Game changer. The black cerakote is also beautiful. Get this bar if you want to hit some PRs.”
- “Bought this for my daughter for Christmas. It’s not what I expected. The spins not very good and there’s next to no knurling. Makes it hard for hand positions. I asked about exchanging it but was told since she used it I couldn’t. That said Rogue makes great products.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Rogue Women’s’ Cerakote Olympic WL Bar: