Titan Fitness Blues City Olympic Bar
- Manufacturer: Titan Fitness
- Purpose: Multipurpose
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Gender: Men
- Tensile Strength: 190,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Cerakote (Multiple Colors)
- Shaft Diameter: 28.5mm
- Sleeve Finish: Black Cerakote or Zinc
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bronze Bushing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: 1 Year
Read below to get a closer look at the Titan Fitness Blues City Olympic Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Titan Blues City Olympic Bar
The Titan Blues City Olympic Bar is a made-in-America Cerakote-finished multi-purpose bar.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Cerakote Finish – Cerakote is a high-quality finish option that has been made popular on barbells due to its outstanding resistance to rust and corrosion. Originally created to be used on firearms, Cerakote has been shown to withstand abuse and harsh environments. If you train in a humid environment like a garage gym, Cerakote is a great option. The potential downside to Cerakote is that it’s applied on top of the shaft, which has a tendency to remove some of the raw feel of a bare steel, stainless steel, etc.. shaft.
- Multiple Color Options – The bar is offered in multiple colors, including black, red, and bronze.
- 28.5mm Shaft – The 28.5mm shaft on the Titan Blues City Olympic Bar is comfortable in the hands and provides a nice balance between rigid and whippy, making it ideal for a variety of lifts.
- Grooved Sleeves – The grooved sleeves will tend to keep the plates on the bar better than a smooth sleeve when not using collars, but they will also be louder. This bar comes in either a black Cerakote finish or a bright zinc finish depending on which bar you buy.
- No Center Knurl – The Blues City Bar does not offer a center knurl, which is useful on high rep training sessions and/or in cases where a lifter wants a more comfortable bar.
- American Made – This bar is made in America.
From the Manufacturer
Add style to your workout with the Blues City Barbell from Titan Fitness®. This 86.75-inch Olympic barbell is Made in the USA and features a Cerakote shaft with Cerakote/Zinc Sleeves. Designed as a multipurpose barbell explicitly built for functional fitness athletes, this 20 KG bar features a 28.5 mm shaft that supports a weight capacity of up to 1,500-pounds, making for some serious gains. The bar shaft is made from durable, heavy-duty Cerakote with a tensile strength consistency of 190,000 PSI, providing the right amount of whip or flex to the bar. The barbell’s sleeves are coated in a Cerakote finish ensuring that your multipurpose bar will last you a lifetime. The bar features dual-knurl marks surrounded by 16-inch areas of medium diamond knurling on either end. The length between the sleeves is 51.5-inches and fits Olympic-size plates with a 50 mm diameter.
MADE IN THE USA: The Blues City Olympic Barbells are designed and manufactured in the USA and are backed by our 1-year warranty and 100% Satisfaction. They are built with the highest quality materials and workmanship to exceed your expectations.
MULTIPURPOSE BAR: The Cerakote Multi-Bar features dual knurl marks suitable for Olympic lifts, as well as a slower, heavier power lift. This hybrid bar is built for beginners to intermediate lifters and utilized in garage gym settings.
CERAKOTE COATING: The Blues City Barbells are Cerakoted to protect the shaft against scratches and corrosion. This coating is a thin film of ceramic that provides a hard durable finish and prevents oxidation allowing your Blues City Barbell to continue to look new with very little maintenance.
SLEEVE BUSHING AND BEARINGS: The 16.25-inch loadable ribbed sleeves feature a Black Cerakote finish (or zinc) with bronze bushings placed between the shaft and the sleeve, providing a smooth, consistent roll to your bar.
190,000 PSI TENSILE STRENGTH: The Cerakote 20 KG Multipurpose Bar features a tensile strength of 190,000 PSI. Each shaft is ground, polished, and individually tested to give the right whip or flex.
KNURLED TEXTURE: The ends of the shaft features 16-inch wide areas of medium diamond textured knurling. Ensuring excellent grip and contact through heavy movements. There is no center knurling to help protect your neck and chest from abrasions.
DIMENSIONS: The Blues City Barbell measures 86.75-inches in overall length with a shaft diameter of 28.5 mm. The Olympic-sized weight sleeve measures 50 mm in diameter and offers 16.25-inches of loadable length with a capacity of 1,500-pounds, and weighs 20 KG or 45-pounds.
BE TITAN FIT: Titan Fitness is committed to providing our customers with quality fitness products at great prices. We offer everyday free shipping on all our fitness and strength training equipment; and a one-year warranty on all of our products.
What They’re Saying at titan.fitness
The Titan Blues City Olympic Bar receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 5/5 at titan.fitness, here are some of the things people have said:
- “I really like this bar. The cerakote is nice, I got this to protect the bar from rust. It looks and feels good. The knurling feels just right!”
- “Tossed up between rogue and Titan for a long time. Ended up going with Titan due to shipping included. The bar is fantastic. Beautiful coating with no scratches, packaging was excellent when it shipped. Glad I made the investment rather than being a cheapskate with a crappy chrome bar.”
- “This bar is hands-down one of the best bars I have used. It feels right in the hands and across the back. It has a good grip, the knurling may cause you to build more callouses along with muscle.”
- “Bar color was a little lighter than pictured, but functionally, it is a good bar. Brushings spin smoothly. Knurling is more aggressive than other bars I have, but that doesn’t bother me. Overall, it is a good bar.”
- “My only thought is that it is a fairly expensive bar and I’m having a difficult time piecing together as to why it is priced this way.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Titan Blues City Olympic Bar.