Titan Fitness Bombshell Bar
- Manufacturer: Titan Fitness
- Purpose: Multipurpose
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 190,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Cerakote (Multiple Colors)
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Black Cerakote or Zinc
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bronze Bushing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: 1 Year
Read below to get a closer look at the Titan Fitness Bombshell Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Titan Fitness Bombshell Bar
The Titan Fitness Bombshell Bar is a USA-made women’s multi-purpose bar with a Cerakote finish.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Cerakote Finish – Cerakote is a high-quality finish option that has been made popular on barbells due to its outstanding resistance to rust and corrosion. Originally created to be used on firearms, Cerakote has been shown to withstand abuse and harsh environments. If you train in a humid environment like a garage gym, Cerakote is a great option. The potential downside to Cerakote is that it’s applied on top of the shaft, which has a tendency to remove some of the raw feel of a bare steel, stainless steel, etc.. shaft.
- Multiple Color Options – The bar is offered in multiple colors, including black, red, and bronze.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Titan Bombshell Bar is a standard diameter on a female bar.
- Grooved Sleeves – The grooved sleeves will tend to keep the plates on the bar better than a smooth sleeve when not using collars, but they will also be louder. This bar comes in either a black Cerakote finish or a bright zinc finish depending on which bar you buy.
- No Center Knurl – The Titan Fitness Bombshell Bar does not offer a center knurl, which is useful on high rep training sessions and/or in cases where a lifter wants a more comfortable bar.
- American Made – This bar is made in America.
From the Manufacturer
Add style to your workout with the Women’s Olympic Bombshell Barbell from Titan Fitness®. This 79.5-inch Olympic barbell is Made in the USA and features a Purple Cerakote shaft with Black Cerakote sleeves. Designed as a multipurpose barbell explicitly built for functional fitness athletes, this 15 KG bar features a 25 mm shaft that supports a weight capacity of up to 1,500-pounds, making for some serious gains. The bar shaft is made from durable, heavy-duty Cerakote with a tensile strength consistency of 190,000 PSI, providing the right amount of whip or flex to the bar. The barbell’s sleeves are coated in a Black Cerakote finish ensuring that your multipurpose bar will last you a lifetime. The bar features dual-knurl marks surrounded by 16.5-inch areas of medium diamond knurling on either end. The length between the sleeves is 51.75-inches and fits Olympic-size plates with a 50 mm diameter.
MADE IN THE USA: The Olympic Bombshell Barbells are designed and manufactured in the USA and are backed by our 1-year warranty and 100% Satisfaction. They are built with the highest quality materials and workmanship to exceed your expectations.
MULTIPURPOSE BAR: The Purple Cerakote Multi-Bar features dual knurl marks suitable for Olympic lifts, as well as a slower, heavier power lift. This hybrid bar is built for beginners to intermediate lifters and utilized in garage gym settings.
PURPLE CERAKOTE COATING: The Bombshell Barbells are Cerakoted to protect the shaft against scratches and corrosion. This coating is a thin film of ceramic that provides a hard durable finish and prevents oxidation allowing your Bombshell Barbells to continue to look new with very little maintenance.
SLEEVE BUSHING AND BEARINGS: The 11.75-inch loadable ribbed sleeves feature a Zinc finish with bronze bushings placed between the shaft and the sleeve, providing a smooth, consistent roll to your bar.
190,000 PSI TENSILE STRENGTH: The Purple Cerakote 15 KG Multipurpose Bar features a tensile strength of 190,000 PSI. Each shaft is ground, polished, and individually tested to give the right whip or flex.
KNURLED TEXTURE: The ends of the shaft features 16.5-inch wide areas of medium diamond textured knurling. Ensuring excellent grip and contact through heavy movements. There is no center knurling to help protect your neck and chest from abrasions.
DIMENSIONS: The Bombshell Barbells measures 79.5-inches in overall length with a shaft diameter of 25 mm. The Olympic-sized weight sleeve measures 50 mm in diameter and offers 11.75-inches of loadable length with a capacity of 1,500-pounds, and weighs 15 KG or 33-pounds.
What They’re Saying at titan.fitness
The Titan Fitness Bombshell Bar receives positive feedback from users. Here are some of the things people have said at titan.fitness:
- “Purchased for my wife and it’s a good bar for the price. Doesn’t have an aggressive knurl, but overall happy with the bar.”
- “I love this bar. The color is very nice. The size and weight is perfect. Knurling feels better on my hands than the aggressive standard bars. Have been using it daily for months now and love it more everyday. Considering buying a second one just for convenience.”
- “I did several months of research to figure out which bar I wanted to buy. I knew I wanted purple but it had to perform and I wanted it to last a long time. So far I am extremely pleased. I use this bar mainly for Olympic Lifting and upper body strength work. It has great spin for the Olympic lifts and a rough but not too rough knurl. I do not use it to do deadlifts or squats or landmine movements. I use my 45 lb. bar for that) I do use it to front squat and it is comfortable in my hands and does not hurt my shoulders. It is a fantastic bar you will not be disappointed.”
- “The cerakote painting job was uneven especially towards the sleeves. You can still see some silver. The knurling reminds me of a training bar. It may take some time getting used too. Definitely not a very quick spinning BB. The sleeves are much shorter than Rogue’s Bella Bar since the collars are at least 2x thick.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Titan Fitness Bombshell Bar.