Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 – Cerakote
- Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
- Purpose: Multipurpose
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 190,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Cerakote
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Cerakote or Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bronze Bushing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: Construction
Read below to get a closer look at the Rogue Cerakote Bella Bar 2.0 including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 – Cerakote
The Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 is a great multipurpose bar that’s offered in several variations at different price points. This particular version uses a Cerakote shaft with either a Cerakote or chrome sleeve.
Equipped with a 25mm shaft, dual knurl marks, and bronze bushings, the Cerakote Bella Bar 2.0 is built for a variety of lifts, ranging from Olympic lifts to power lifts.
Here are some further details about the bar:
Features & Highlights
- Cerakote Finish – Cerakote is a high-quality finish option that has been made popular on barbells due to its outstanding resistance to rust and corrosion. Originally created to be used on firearms, Cerakote has been shown to withstand abuse and harsh environments. If you train in a humid environment like a garage gym, Cerakote is a great option. The potential downside to Cerakote is that it’s applied on top of the shaft, which has a tendency to remove some of the raw feel of a bare steel, stainless steel, etc.. shaft.
- Multiple Color Options – The bar includes a variety of color options including pink, purple, black, blue, red, green, orange, etc…
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Rogue Cerakote Bella Bar 2.0 is a standard diameter on a female bar.
- 13″ Loadable Sleeve Length – To reduce the weight of the bar to 15kg, the loadable sleeve length is 13″ (vs. 16+” on male bar).
- No Center Knurl – The Rogue Cerakote Bella Bar 2.0 does not offer a center knurl, which is useful on high rep training sessions and/or in cases where a lifter wants a more comfortable bar.
- Grooved Sleeves in Chrome or Cerakote– The bar can be purchased with either black cerakote sleeves or chrome sleeves.
- American Made – This bar is 100% made in America.
What They’re Saying at Roguefitness.com
The Rogue Cerakote Bella Bar 2.0 receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.9/5, here are some of the things they have said at roguefitness.com:
- “This bar is great for the price. Well made, good spin making lifting great. Would highly recommend.”
- “I bought this so I can continue practicing my form during the stay at home order. I live in a one bedroom apartment and there is plenty of room. Squats, deads, good mornings, OH press, cleans thrusters, even use it on the floor in place of bench. Easy to use and grips are great!”
- “My husband bought me this beauty for Christmas and she does not disappoint. She is the only bar I will ever need again. Time to step my game up and this is the perfect bar to help me achieve my dreams. I think she is absolutely what I needed in every single way. I feel confident and comfortable every lift I tried. I have tiny hands and this bar takes the hassle out of concentration on grip and more on the pull and lift. LOVE this bar.”
- “Love this bar and love that there are so many options for colors!”
- “I bought this for my wife over a month ago and she loves it. The smaller diameter bar and shorter length increased her confidence. Well worth it!”
- “Bought this for my wife. Loves the look and perfect for her size. The knurled part isn’t very aggressive like the mens bar but still grippy enough for deadlifts.”
- “This was the best purchase I’ve ever made. Honestly it’s the best bar I’ve used. I get So excited to use to the bar on a daily basis!”
- “Bought this bar about a month ago and while it was stunning matte color (blue/black) the Cerakote should be noted scratches really easily. I think it will be anti corrosive but had I known I would have choose a different coating”
- “My only complaint is that it’s difficult to set my hands, because the red knurling is hard to see sometimes.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Rogue Cerakote Bella Bar 2.0