Titan Multi-Grip Bar V2
- Manufacturer: Titan Fitness
- Purpose: Neutral & Angled Swiss Bar
- Bar Weight: 45 lbs
- Grip Widths: 2 Neutral Widths & 1 Angled
- Total Grip Options: 4
- Shaft Finish: Powder Coat
- Sleeve Finish: Powder Coat
- Olympic-Sized Sleeves: Yes
- Rackable: Yes
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: 1 Year
Read below to get a detailed look at the Titan Multi-Grip Bar v2 including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Titan Multi-Grip Bar v2
The Tian Multi-Grip Bar v2 is a straight-handled swiss bar with a single set of angled grips near the center to provide additional variety.
Read more for details.
Features & Highlights
- 3 Grip Widths/4 Total Grip Options – The Titan Multi-Grip Bar v2 offers three grip widths: two neutral grips on the outer portion and one set of angled grips in the middle. By flipping the bar over, you can access the opposite angle, giving you four total grip options.
- Knurled Handles – Unlike many swiss bars that offer smooth handles, and the Titan Multi-Grip v2 offers a knurled handles for extra grip. The knurling isn't aggressive, but provides some tactile feeling beyond a smooth powdercoat.
- Rackable – This bar is rackable and it will fit a 49″ width rack (Rogue, etc…).
- Sleeve Length – This bar offers a 14″ loadable sleeve length, which is a common size for this type of bar.
- Powder Coat Finish – Powder Coat is a very common finish on specialty bars. It does a good job at limiting oxidation, but it does tend to show scuffs easily, especially on the sleeves and rack contact points.
- Olympic-Sized Sleeve – A nice benefit of the Titan Multi-Grip Bar v2 is that the sleeves are Olympic-sized, which means you can use any collar on the bar. Many specialty bars, especially swiss/multi-grip bars, have thinner sleeves that require specialized collars.
From the Manufacturer
Add some versatility to your barbell workouts with this hybrid Multi-Grip Barbell by Titan Fitness®. Featuring (3) different sets of grips, including (1) set of 30-degrees angled grips spaced 10-inches apart, and (2) sets of neutral grips spaced at 20-inches and 28.5-inches apart. Go from narrow to wide to hit different muscle groups and enjoy the comfort of lifting with an angled neutral grip while reducing stress on your shoulders and wrists! The main press movements to work on our bench press, incline press, floor press, and overhead press, as well as bent over rows and even curls and skull crushers. Flip the bar over, and you have a new angled position.
IMPROVED VERSION 2: Our version 2 now features welded end caps.
MULTI-GRIP: This bar offers 3 different sets of grips. 1 set of angled grips (30-degrees) spaced at 10-inches apart and 2 sets of neutral grips spaced at 20 and 28.5-inches apart. Go from narrow to wide to hit different muscle groups and enjoy the comfort of lifting with an angled neutral grip.
OLYMPIC WEIGHTS: Our Multi-Grip bar has 50 mm sleeves with a loadable length of 14-inches. It fits Olympic weight plates and is rackable on standard Power Racks.
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Constructed with heavy-duty solid steel with a powder-coated black finish providing a longer-lasting, powerful bar!
DIMENSIONS: This barbell measures about 82.25-inches long and weighs 45-pounds with a weight capacity of 1,900-pounds.
What They're Saying at Titan Fitness
The Titan Multi-Grip Bar v2 receives very good feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.8/5, here are some of the things people have said at titan.fitness.
- “Bought a competitor bar while waiting for this and once this came, no comparison. This is heavier, feels much more comfortable and the bar feels better in your hands. I used for bench press the first time last night and can't say enough positive things. If you see it in stock-get it. I have already let the other bar go. The knurling feels good as well.”
- “Purchased as a tool that will allow me to bench with my previously injured shoulder. Often had impingements occur with a traditional barbell, this slightly changed the angle and helped solve that problem!”
- “Bought this bar last month mostly because the price was so low compared to the competition. I expected it to be decent, but the bar has really outperformed my expectations! Welds are clean, bars are spaced properly and the bar is nicely balanced.”
- “It appears titan has stepped up their welding game because it's definitely improved. It's not 100% ‘neat' but it looks pretty good, most everything is flush. Fit's on a t3 rack with about 1/2″ to spare on both sides if anyone's interested. Happy with this purchase – looking forward to alleviating some of my shoulder pain issues.”
- “This thing is a freakin tank! It feels so good when using it! It just feels like top quality stuff! Definitely helps with my shoulder pain when doing bench press. Can be used for so many different exercises. Prob my favorite piece of gym equipment. Would definitely recommend!”
- “This is a great multi-grip barbell, especially for the price paid. The knurling and powder coat are sufficient, the welds are good enough, and it fits nicely in my rack. Recommended for anyone looking for an inexpensive option that provides multiple hand grip options for presses and rows.”
- “The finish will wear off after heavy use and the Titan sticker looks like it was put on a couple of hours after happy hour started but I didn’t buy it for catalog photos. Bar is every bit as good as the “other” brands but 1/3 the price.”
- “My only critique of this particular bar is that it's a real tight fit inside the power cage. If I had two inches more of clearance on both sides, I'd be perfectly happy with it. That said, you can't beat the price, quality, shipping speed, and yes, the look of it.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Titan Multi-Grip Bar v2: