Titan T-3 Squat Stand
- Manufacturer: Titan Fitness
- Rack Type: Squat Stand
- Tube Size: 2×3 11-Gauge Steel
- Hole Size: 5/8″
- Hole Spacing: Westside (1″ ) through bench zone. 2″ above and below.
- Height: 72″ and 92.5″
- Footprint: 47″ Deep/48″ Wide
- Weight: 140lb or 144lb
- Numbered Uprights: No
- Color: Black
- Made In: Import
Read below to get a detailed look at the Titan T-3 Squat Stand including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Titan T-3 Squat Stand
The Titan T-3 Squat Stand is a basic but quality squat stand built with 2×3 11-gauge steel, 5/8″ hardware, and Westside hole spacing.
This specific version of the T-3 Squat Stand includes a 1.25″ diameter pull-up bar and it sits 92.5″ tall. If you would prefer something shorter and without a pull-up bar, you can check out the Titan T-3 Short Squat Stand, which stands 72″ tall.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Steel Size – The T-3 Squat Stand from Titan Fitness is constructed with 2×3 11-gauge steel and it’s assembled with a bolt-together design. 2×3 steel is very sturdy and it’s capable of handling virtually anything you can throw at it.
- Flat Foot Design – One of the biggest benefits of a squat stand is that you don’t have to bolt it down because of the flat foot design. This U-shaped base keeps the rack secure to the floor. During heavy sets when re-racking your bar, you may find the rack will shift slightly. This is normal for a squat stand – the overall stability of the stand is very strong and safe.
- Hole/Hardware Sizing – This rack uses 5/8″ hardware, which is one of the most common hardware sizes used on power racks. The rack will accommodate most of Titan’s T-3 Attachments as well as some from other companies (read more in the compatibility section below).
- Hole Spacing – The T-3 offers Westside hole spacing, which is a common feature on 5/8″ racks. The holes are spaced 1″ apart through the bench zone, allowing for finer adjustments on your J-cups and safeties. This can be useful for people who are “in-between” sizes. Above and below the Westside section are holes with standard 2″ spacing between them.
- Exterior Rack Dimensions – Another benefit of a squat stand is that it offers a smaller footprint than most other racks. This rack has a total width of 48″ and a total depth of 47″. In terms of the actual uprights, the outside width is 47″, which is common for 2×3 racks. This gives you more room to cleanly un-rack and re-rack your bar without concern of clipping the uprights with the plates on the bar. The total height of this squat stand is 92.5″.
- Pull-Up Bar – The T-3 comes with a single powder-coated pull-up bar with a 1.25″ diameter.
- Safety Options – This stand does not come with any safety options as standard. It is highly recommended that you purchase the safety spotter arms so that you can confidently lift on the rack. These spotter arms can also allow for rack pulls and other movements.
- No Color Options – The Titan T-3 is only available in a black powder coat.
What’s Included in the Box
The Titan T-3 Squat Stand includes the following pieces as standard:
- (2) J-Cups with UHMW Lining
- (1) Flat Foot Base
- (2) 90″ Uprights (92.5″ total height)
The Titan T-3 Squat Stand is constructed with 2×3 steel and 5/8″ hardware, which is compatible with Titan’s T-3 Attachments.
Some attachments that I think are worthy of consideration include the Monolift, the Dip Attachment, and the Spotter Arms.
The monolift eliminates the squat walk-out and makes bench setup much easier, the dip attachment creates a portable dip station, and the spotter arms are essential for safety.
As for attachment compatibility outside of Titan Fitness, two notable places to look are Rogue Fitness and Fringe Sport. Both companies offer attachments that will fit 2×3 and 5/8″ hardware. One thing to keep in mind is that imported racks (Titan/Fringe Sport) use the metric system vs. the imperial system on USA-made racks (Rogue). This means that hole spacing will be slightly shorter. If you find an attachment that has two pins (or a single pin with a second hitch pin) then it may not fit properly. Single-pin attachments tend to work fine.
What They’re Saying at Titan Fitness
The Titan T-3 Squat Stand receives excellent feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.9/5, here are some of the things people have said at titan.fitness.
- “This was absolutely one of the best value purchases I’ve made. I had a great pair of Squat stands made by York that I wanted to upgrade and this Titan Tall Stand was perfect. It’s super solid, I feel comfortable doing heavy Squat or bench on it. The Pull-up bar, Band pegs, and Spotter arms are all great add-ons but this thing is worth the money regardless. Like I said one of the best upgrades I’ve made so far.”
- “I received this squat stand about a week ago and it has exceeded my expectations. Very sturdy and high quality. The fit and finish is high quality too.”
- “Much more than a squat rack! I had to downsize my home gym from 250 sq ft to 65 sq ft in the middle of the pandemic. I got the short rack and the spotter arm to replace my full rack. figured If I could squat and bench safely till the gyms opened it would be a win. I’ve Gotten a LOT more out of this stand. I am able to do overloaded squat set up, overloaded deadlift lockouts and bench lockouts. I feel very comfortable using 600lb + on the spotter arms. I am only 5’7” so add a pullup bar on the very top hole of the rack to add stability. Then I ran a Spud inc pulley from the pullup bar with a custom cable length for a lat pull down system. because of the standard hole pattern I was able to add a rack attach landmine. This squat stand is stable, heavy duty and flexible.”
- “This is a very sturdy squat stand! I was pleased with the shipping since I had heard not so great shipping reviews. Everything was packed well and the box was in pretty good shape when delivered. Assembly did not take very long. The welds are pretty good and clean, I wish I could post my pics to show. The J hooks that come with it are look different than the ones that come with the taller stand, in a good way they seem much sturdier. I also purchased the spotter arms which adds to heft and completes my setup. I have had it for week and so far so good. The stand is pretty hefty and barely any wobble. This is a great value and I highly recommend.”
- “My basement workout space is small, with a low ceiling. I looked at a number of choices online, and this rack seemed best for a combination of solid construction and small footprint. It turned out to be even more solid and well made than the online pictures and reviews indicated. I don’t lift heavy, so I won’t be benching over 225 or squatting over 275. If I were, though, it feels to me like it could handle the weight just fine. The steel is heavy, the welds are clean and the fit is solid. The nuts, bolts, and washers are stout and galvanized. This is a terrific buy for the price, and it will serve my purposes well. Also, kudos to Titan for communication and shipping: I received the rack much sooner than the initial shipping estimates indicated, and they were quick and consistent in their communications throughout the process.”
- None Noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed the Titan T-3 Squat Stand.
The below racks were picked as alternatives to the Titan T-3 Squat Stand.