Titan X-3 Squat Stand
- Manufacturer: Titan Fitness
- Rack Type: Squat Stand
- Tube Size: 3×3 11-Gauge Steel
- Hole Size: 5/8″
- Hole Spacing: Westside (1″ ) through bench zone. 2″ above and below.
- Height: 71.25″ and 93″
- Footprint: 48″ Deep/48″ Wide
- Weight: 130lb or 149lb
- Numbered Uprights: No
- Color: Black
- Made In: Import
Read below to get a detailed look at the Titan X-3 Squat Stand including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Titan X-3 Squat Stand
The Titan X-3 Squat Stand is Titans’ heaviest-duty squat stand. It’s built with 3×3 11-gauge steel, 5/8″ hardware, and Westside hole spacing.
This specific version of the X-3 Squat Stand includes a 1.25″ diameter pull-up bar and it sits 93″ tall. If you would prefer something shorter and without a pull-up bar, you can check out the Titan X-3 Short Squat Stand, which stands 71.25″ tall.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Steel Size – The X-3 Squat Stand from Titan is constructed with 3×3 11-gauge steel and it’s assembled with a bolt-together design. 3×3 steel is becoming increasingly popular for its strength, attachment compatibility, and its overall aesthetic.
- Flat Foot Design – One of the biggest benefits of a squat stand is that you don’t have to bolt it down because of the flat foot design. This U-shaped base keeps the rack secure to the floor. During heavy sets when re-racking your bar, you may find the rack will shift slightly. This is normal for a squat stand – the overall stability of the stand is very strong and safe.
- Hole/Hardware Sizing – This rack uses 5/8″ hardware, which is one of the most common hardware sizes used on power racks. The rack will accommodate most of Titan’s X-3 accessories as well as some from other companies (read more in the compatibility section below).
- Hole Spacing – The Titan X-3 offers Westside hole spacing, which is a popular feature on 5/8″ racks. The holes are spaced 1″ apart through the bench zone, allowing for more adjustments on your J-cups and safeties. This can be useful for people who are “in-between” sizes. Above and below the Westside section are holes with standard 2″ spacing between them.
- Exterior Rack Dimensions – Another benefit of a squat stand is that it offers a smaller footprint than most other racks. This rack has a total width of 48″ and a total depth of 48″. The total height of this squat stand is 93″.
- Pull-Up Bar – The X-3 comes with a single powder-coated pull-up bar with a 1.25″ diameter.
- Safety Options – This stand does not come with any safety options as standard. It is highly recommended that you purchase the safety spotter arms so that you can confidently lift on the rack. These spotter arms can also allow for rack pulls and other movements.
- No Color Options – The Titan X-3 is only available in a black powder coat.
What’s Included in the Box
The Titan X-3 Squat Stand includes the following pieces as standard:
- (2) J-Cups with UHMW Lining
- (1) Flat Foot Base
- (2) 91″ Uprights (93″ total height)
The Titan X-3 Squat Stand is constructed with 2×3 steel and 5/8″ hardware, which is compatible with Titan’s X-3 Attachments.
The sandwich j-cups are a big improvement over the standard cups, the dip attachment creates a portable dip station, and the spotter arms are essential for safety.
As for attachment compatibility outside of Titan Fitness, notable places to look are Rogue Fitness and REP Fitness. Each of these companies offers attachments that will fit 3×3 and 5/8″ hardware (Rogue Monster Lite and REP PR-4000). One thing to keep in mind is that imported racks (Titan/REP) use the metric system vs. the imperial system on USA-made racks (Rogue). This means that hole spacing will be slightly shorter. If you find an attachment that has two pins (or a single pin with a second hitch pin) then it may not fit properly. Single-pin attachments tend to work fine.
What They’re Saying at Titan Fitness
The Titan X-3 Squat Stand receives positive, but limited feedback from users. With an average rating of 5/5, here are some of the things people have said at titan.fitness.
- “Purchased mine roughly 1.5 years ago and it’s been holding up great. Rack is very sturdy has little to no sway when racking heavy weight. Mine came with the spotter arms which have also held up well after alot of use. Also my rack had the triangle bolt on gussets so can’t speak for the new welded ones.. Overall great purchase for ~$300.”
- None Noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed the Titan X-3 Squat Stand.
The below racks were picked as alternatives to the Titan X-3 Squat Stand.