Black Widow Cambered Swiss Bar
- Manufacturer: Black Widow
- Purpose: Cambered Swiss Bar
- Bar Weight: 33 lbs
- Grip Widths: 3 Widths
- Total Grip Options: 4 (Neutral & Angled)
- Shaft Finish: Powder Coat
- Sleeve Finish: Powder Coat
- Olympic-Sized Sleeves: No
- Rackable: Yes
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: N/A
Read below to get a detailed look at the Black Widow Cambered Swiss Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Black Widow Cambered Swiss Bar
The Black Widow Cambered Swiss Bar is a neutral and angled-handle multi-grip bar with a camber that allows for additional range of motion on pressing and pulling movements.
Read more for details.
Features & Highlights
- 3 Grip Widths/4 Total Grip Options – The Black Widow Cambered Swiss Bar offers three grip widths: two neutral grips and one angled grip at the very end of the bar. By flipping the bar over, you can access the opposite angle, giving you four total grip options.
- Cambered Body – The frame of this bar is cambered to allow for additional range of motion on certain lifts. Examples include bench press and bent over rows.
- Rackable – This bar is rackable and will fit standard racks.
- Sleeve Length – On the Black Widow Cambered Swiss bar, you get a sleeve length of 11.5″.
- Powder Coat Finish – Powder Coat is a very common finish on specialty bars. It does a good job at limiting oxidation, but it does tend to show scuffs easily, especially on the sleeves and rack contact points.
- Non-Olympic Sized Sleeve – The sleeves on the Black Widow Cambered Swiss Bar are not Olympic-sized, which means you will need specialty collars. My personal recommendation is Proloc since they can be used on any bar. They would very well and they’re well-priced.
From the Manufacturer
Fits most standard power racks. At least 40″ on the inside and 52″ on the outside.
Options you get with the Swiss Bar:
Hands pronated, takes the stress off of your shoulders. Adds wrist stabilization. 2 different grips
Cambered position allows for deeper pressing movements or deeper rowing movements.
Pictured bare metal, bar will come with the standard black texture powder coating.
What They’re Saying at Black Widow
The Black Widow Cambered Swiss Bar receives very good feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.8/5, here are some of the things people have said at blackwidowtg.com.
- “The fit and finish of the bar is top notch. This is the second item I’ve ordered (1st was sled) and both were high end. I will definitely be adding more BW products.”
- “The grip placement is excellent. Bar is solid.”
- “I must say that the bar far exceeded my expectations. It is truly a work of art, and functionally, my bar is built like a tank. I asked Dean to elongate my load sleeves by an inch and a half and he was all too happy to comply. Thanks for that by the way. I am beyond satisfied with every aspect of this purchase and look forward to buying from black widow again. Everything is top notch.”
- “Excellent bar well built. Will be purchasing again from Black Widow.”
- “Powder coat could be a little better. It was flaming off in a couple spots and the grips could be about an inch wider in my opinion.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Black Widow Cambered Swiss Bar: