Eleiko Oppen Deadlift Bar
- Manufacturer: Eleiko
- Purpose: Trap Bar
- Bar Weight: 25kg
- Single/Dual Handles: Single
- Knurled: Yes
- Handle Diameter: 28mm
- Shaft Finish: Gloss Powder Coat
- Sleeve Finish: Hard Chrome
- Olympic-Sized Sleeves: Yes
- Rackable: Yes
- Sleeve Length: 16.34″
- Made In: Sweden
- Warranty: 5 Years
Read below to get a detailed look at the Eleiko Öppen Deadlift Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Eleiko Öppen Deadlift Bar
The Eleiko Öppen Deadlift Bar is a premium rackable trap bar with some nice features including a built-in jack, knurled handles, and Olympic-sized sleeves.
Read more for details.
Features & Highlights
- Single Handle Height – The Eleiko Öppen Deadlift Bar offers a single handle height, which isn't as versatile as the dual handle height on other trap bar options.
- Knurled Handle – This bar offers a 28mm knurled handle, exactly like you would find on Eleiko's coveted Olympic Weightlfiting bars. The knurl is moderate in texture with full coverage across the handle.
- Grip Width – This bar offers a ~25″ handle gap, which is a common width and one that most users will find to be comfortable.
- Rackable – The Öppen Deadlift Bar is rackable, which is a big benefit over some other high-end trap bars. This allows for more versatility in training, giving way to movements like rack pulls, press variations, pull-ups, etc… The bar is constructed with round tube steel, which will also allow for cambered squats in the rack.
- Open-End Design – This bar offers an open-end design, which is a versatile feature that allows for a variety of movements that aren't possible with a closed-end design.
- Integrated Bar Jack – This bar includes a built-in jack that can easily be flipped, allowing for plates to be loaded/unloaded effortlessly.
- Sleeve Length – The Eleiko Öppen Deadlift Bar offers a 16″ loadable sleeve length, which is among the longest in the industry and one that is capable of carrying a lot of weight.
- Olympic-Sized Sleeves – Another great feature of this bar is that the sleeves are Olympic sized, which means you can use any collar. They're also finished in hard chrome, which will look much better over time compared to conventional powder coat on many trap bars.
From the Manufacturer
Eleiko’s patented Öppen Deadlift Bar is designed for lifting ease, delivering a wide range of lifting and training possibilities to more people. In addition to its open design, unique features such as the integrated loading jack which raises the sleeves above the ground for easy loading and unloading of bumpers and plates set this bar apart. The open design and neutral handle position make deadlifting less technique intensive and easier to perform. The bar supports a variety of lunges and carries in addition to deadlifts. The rubber footed loading jack is also an upright storage solution, the bar easily moves between the upright storage and the horizontal lifting position.
Manufactured in Sweden from the finest materials with our signature attention to detail, the bar rests on durable rubber feet that protect the platform and raise the sleeve off the ground for easy loading and unloading of plates and bumpers.
The Öppen Deadlift Bar solves many issues common to trap bars on the market today which are often difficult to load, cumbersome to use and challenging to store. Our unique open design is approachable and the bar is counterbalanced so users can easily move between the upright storage and loading position and the horizontal lifting position.
What They're Saying at Eleiko
Eleiko currently does not provide online reviews.
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Eleiko Öppen Deadlift Bar: