Eleiko XF Bar – Women
- Manufacturer: Eleiko
- Purpose: Multipurpose
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 215,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Hard Chrome
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Hard Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Smooth
- Rotation System: Bushings and Bearings
- Made In: Sweden
- Warranty: 12 Years
Read below to get a detailed look at the Eleiko Women’s XF Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Eleiko XF Bar – Women
The Eleiko Women’s XF Bar is a high-end female multipurpose bar.
Equipped with a 25mm hard chrome steel shaft, dual knurl marks, a combination of bearings and bushings, and a 215,000 PSI tensile strength, it’s capable of handling a variety of lifts.
Here are some further details about the bar:
Features & Highlights
- Hard Chrome Finish – Chrome is a cost-efficient plating that does a good-but-not-great job at fighting off oxidation. You won’t get the same feel as you would with a non-plated finish like bare steel, stainless steel, etc… but you get a nice blend of feel and rust resistance without the larger price tag.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on this bar is standard for a female bar, providing more comfort in a generally smaller hand.
- No Center Knurl – The Eleiko Women’s XF Bar, like most female bars, does not include a center knurl. This makes it more comfortable in certain positions and useful in higher-rep training.
- Tensile Strength – This bar offers a 215,000 PSI tensile strength, which stacks up well against the competition.
- Dustproof Seal – This bar includes a dustproof seal in the sleeve that prevents dust and other debris from entering the mechanics of the bar, ensuring optimal performance.
- Smooth Sleeves – The smooth sleeves will generally create less noise when loading/unloading plates compared to a grooved sleeve.
- Swedish Made – This bar is made in Sweden using some of the finest steel in the industry.
From the Manufacturer
If looking for the best multipurpose strength and endurance training bar, the XF bar is the way to go. Designed and engineered to be specifically well suited for functional fitness training, the XF bar combines rotating and fixed bearings to ensure optimal spin for fast, explosive Olympic movements without compromising performance in heavy powerlifts. The XF bar, ideal for fitness athletes and those training at home, features our least aggressive knurling presenting a balanced grip that gives full control while remaining comfortable for higher volume training sessions.
Simplified Strength – Designed for multipurpose strength and endurance training, this bar features a combination of rotating and fixed bearings to ensure great spin for fast Olympic movements without compromising performance in heavy powerlifts.
Optimal Rotation – The re-engineered sleeve construction is specifically designed to deliver a more stable and controlled rotation. The rotation is optimized for smooth performance under load giving lifters a more connected and precise experience.
Lasting Performance – Redesigned bearings, improved greasing processes and a dustproof seal keeps critical parts well lubricated and operating at their best with minimal maintenance.
Strong yet Flexible – We enhanced the surface treatment and hardening process of our proprietary Swedish steel to make our bars even stronger without sacrificing the legendary flexibility that forms the foundation of the coveted “Eleiko feeling.”
Magnetic Brush – Every bar is delivered with a brush to clean chalk from your bar after use. Stick it you your storage, squat rack, chalk stand or platform frame, the magnet in the handle keeps the brush where you need it most.
What They’re Saying at Eleiko.com
Eleiko does not currently offer on-site reviews.
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Eleiko Women’s XF Bar: