Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 – Stainless Steel
- Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
- Purpose: Multipurpose
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 200,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Stainless Steel
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Hard Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Composite Bushing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: Construction
Read below to get a closer look at the Rogue Stainless Steel Bella Bar 2.0 including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 – Stainless Steel
The Rogue Stainless Steel Bella Bar 2.0 is their highest-end bar within this line. The Bella Bar 2.0 is generally a very popular female multipurpose bar and it comes in a variety of finishes at different price points. This particular version uses a stainless steel shaft and hard chrome sleeves.
Equipped with a 25mm shaft, dual knurl marks, and bronze bushings, the Cerakote Bella Bar 2.0 is built for a variety of lifts, ranging from Olympic lifts to power lifts.
Compared to other variations of the Bella Bar, the stainless version offers a tensile strength of 200,000 PSI, whereas the others offer 190,000 PSI. It also uses a composite bushing vs. a bronze bushing that you’ll find on the other versions.
Here are some further details about the bar:
Features & Highlights
- Stainless Steel – Stainless steel is excellent at preventing rust and it provides a true raw feel. While it is one of the more expensive options, it is arguably the best one available. Aside from the oxidation resistance and excellent feel, stainless steel also looks fantastic. This bar offers stainless steel on both the shaft and the sleeves.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Rogue Stainless Steel Bella Bar is a standard diameter on a female bar.
- 13″ Loadable Sleeve Length – To reduce the weight of the bar to 15kg, the loadable sleeve length is 13″ (vs. 16+” on male bar).
- No Center Knurl – The Rogue Stainless Steel Bella Bar 2.0 does not offer a center knurl, which is useful on high rep training sessions and/or in cases where a lifter wants a more comfortable bar.
- Grooved Sleeves – The sleeves on this bar have fine grooves that help keep the plates on the bar better when you’re not using collars. The downside is that grooved sleeves make an audible zip noise when loading/unloading plates.
- American Made – This bar is 100% made in America.
What They’re Saying at Roguefitness.com
The Rogue Stainless Steel Bella Bar 2.0 receives very positive feedback from users. Withan average rating of 4.9/5, here are some of the things they have said at roguefitness.com:
- “Awesome feel. Just the right knurl and fantastic spin. This bar is everything I could ask for and more. If your looking for a bar that’s great for both Olympic lifting and general wods, this is the bar for you! No chalk needed,perfect feel.”
- “I bought this barbell two months ago and I have been using it a lot since then. I researched different brands but I am glad I decided to go with Rogue. The quality and feel are just amazing. I LOVE my Bella barbell.”
- “I am a powerlifter who also CrossFits. While there are plenty of bars at my gym, I’ve been wanting my own for a while now. After doing a lot of research and talking with my coach, I chose this bar. I’ve had it about a month now, and both my coach and I love it. The bar is well balanced and versatile. Whether I’m deadlifting it doing snatches, it is comfortable in my hands. Easy to maintain, I expect this bar to last a very long time. Highly recommended.”
- “I bought my bar about a month ago. The grip and the spin are amazing. I have pr’d my snatch with this beauty and I’m looking forward to more!”
- “Me and my husband decided to start a garage gym a month ago. The Bella bar is one of my best investment. Good for all types of lifting. I love it that it has smaller diameter than the men’s bar for a better grip. Would definitely recommend this product.”
- “Am I the only guy who secretly uses his wife’s barbell when she’s not looking? Fantastic bar in every way- the feel, durability, measurements. The grip leaves a bit to be desired, but suffices. Fit and finish is superb as you would expect.”
- None noted on Stainless Version
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Rogue Stainless Steel Bella Bar 2.0