Fringe Sport Gym Bench
- Manufacturer: Fringe Sport
- Bench Type: Flat Utility Bench
- Bolt Together/Weld: Bolt Together
- Bench Height: 18.75″
- Pad Dimensions: 12″ Wide, 47.5″ Long, 2.25″ Thick
- Bench Weight: 50lbs
- Weight Limit: 800lbs
- Wheels: No
- Tripod Design: No
- Color: Black
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: 1 Year
Read below to get a detailed look at the Fringe Sport Gym Bench including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Fringe Sport Gym Bench
The Fringe Sport Gym Bench is a very basic utility bench with decent specs.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Bolt-Together Design – The Fringe Sport Utility Bench offers a bolt-together design that does require assembly. It utilizes 2×2 11-gauge steel on the frame and feet.
- Weight Limit – This bench offers a weight rating of 800lbs, which is more than enough for most people and more than some other basic utility benches (~700lbs).
- Not IPF Height – This bench measures 18.75″ tall from the floor, which is quite tall for a utility bench. IPF height maxes out at ~17.7″. Some users will find this bench to be too tall to get ample leg drive, especially shorter lifters.
What They’re Saying at Fringesport.com
The Fringe Sport Gym Bench receives good overall feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.6/5, here are some of the things people have said at fringesport.com:
- “I set up a small basement gym with this flat gym bench. It’s light and easy to move. It feels stable and has a comfortably wide seat. The cushion is probably one of the best levels of “just right” not too firm and not overly padded or plush.”
- “Sturdy, even comfortable (ha ha). The bench was easy to put together, I see it being in a our home gym for a lifetime.”
- “I went through another bench before I got this one and I can really tell a difference in quality. Fringe has solid products all around in my experience and this bench is no different. It doesn’t wobble at all!”
- “Love the flat bench I got. Perfect compliment to my home gym. Solid, sturdy, and great cushion. Not Much else needs to be said. Can’t beat this quality for the price.”
- “I have been using this bench for about a year now. As far as I’m concerned, this is a perfect bench. It is rock solid, has no wiggle or sway and it is comfortable to lie/sit on. The cushion is firm and stitching is showing no wear. Although it is light enough to move around my garage with ease, I am confident of it’s stability every time I use it ”
- “I’m very pleased with the Gym Bench. It has a decent weight to it, but it isn’t too heavy. The support is wide enough that it won’t tip over. I have used this bench for a variety of exercises and have had no complaints. The bench is a great deal at the price Fringe is selling it for.”
- “We purchased two benches and put them together only to find out that the frame wasn’t square thus making the bench have a slanted angle to it. We had to return them. I am looking forward to the new benches we will be receiving and hope they are top notch.”
- “The flat bench I ordered is not quite as sturdy as I’d hoped. I checked all the securing hardware and they are turned the same amount but the bench remains uneven. I’ve checked it with a level. I don’t see any broken pieces so I assume it’s just a bad angle on the weld.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bench.
The below benches were picked as alternatives to the Fringe Sport Gym Bench.