Rogue Flat Utility Bench 2.0
- Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
- Bench Type: Flat Utility Bench
- Bolt Together/Weld: Welded
- Bench Height: 18″
- Pad Dimensions: 12″ Wide, 48″ Long, 2.25″ Thick
- Bench Weight: 40lbs
- Weight Limit: 1,000lbs
- Tripod Design: No
- Color: Black
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame
Read below to get a detailed look at the Rogue Flat Utility Bench 2.0 including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Rogue Flat Utility Bench 2.0
The Rogue Flat Utility Bench 2.0 is a fully welded flat bench with a strong reputation. This is Rogue’s most economically-priced and spec’d bench in their lineup.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Welded Design – Unlike many utility benches, the Rogue Flat Utility Bench includes a fully welded 2×2 11-gauge frame and it ships entirely assembled. Receive, unbox, lift.
- Weight Limit – This bench offers an impressive 1,000lb capacity, which is more than enough for virtually everyone. What’s especially impressive about this is that the bench only weighs 40lbs, which also makes it easy to move around.
- Not IPF Height – One downside to this bench is that it measures 18″ tall from the floor, which puts it just outside of the ~17.7″ max height allowed by the IPF. This isn’t necessarily a deal-breaker, but if you’re a shorter lifter, you may want to find yourself a bench with around a 17″ height for better leg drive.
- Grippy Vinyl – The Rogue Flat Utility Bench offers a very grippy vinyl that greatly reduces slippage while benching. I’ve found Rogue’s vinyl to be among the best in this regard.
- NOT Wide Pad Compatible – You cannot mount a Thompson Fat Pad or wide pad equivalent to the Utility Bench.
- Optional Wall Mount – Along with the bench, you have the option to purchase the Rogue wall-mount for convenient storage off of the floor.
- Made in America – This bench is made in Columbus, Ohio.
What They’re Saying at roguefitness.com
The Rogue Utility Bench 2.0 receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.9/5, here are some of the things people have said at roguefitness.com:
- “It’s perfect in every way possible. All welded construction meaning you never have tighten any bolts. Get the hanger too, you won’t be disappointed.”
- “I like that this bench is light enough to move around but heavy duty enough to use for benching, step ups and anything you can think of!”
- “Excellent quality for the price. No stability issues or noticeable deflection under heavy load.”
- “This is a great product for the money. It’s well built, comfortable, and an absolute pleasure to use compared to the cheaper bench I had before.”
- “Recently purchased this bench, and I’m very satisfied. Very stable and the width of the pad provides great shoulder protection.”
- “I have been using this bench for several months now and wish that I had purchased this bench long ago. One piece heavy welded solid construction, durable finish, perfect pad density, tough pad cover material and excellent design make this a great value. It has the substantial feel of things that used to be made in the USA and guess what? It is made in the USA. Not to mention that the 12″ pad width is perfection for me. I love Rogue stuff and will be adding to my home gym with more.”
- “The length is good but I wish it had a bit more padding.”
- “I however, am very short (5’1), so its hard to get my feet flat on the ground while benching. I put some plates on the ground to counter this. I would’ve bought another bench just because of this, but this was the only one available at the time.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has reviewed this bench. You can read my full review here.
The below benches were picked as alternatives to the Rogue Flat Utility Bench 2.0.