Titan Flat Bench
- Manufacturer: Titan Fitness
- Bench Type: Flat Bench
- Bolt Together/Weld: Bolt Together
- Bench Height: 17″
- Pad Dimensions: 11.8″ Wide, 47.25″ Long, 2.36″ Thick
- Bench Weight: 37lbs
- Weight Limit: 1,00lbs
- Wheels: Yes
- Tripod Design: Yes
- Color: Black
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: 1 Year
Read below to get a detailed look at the Titan Single Post Competition Flat Bench including product details, features, a full GGL review, real user feedback, and more.
Titan Flat Bench
The Titan Flat Bench is a budget-friendly utility bench with some solid features at an attractive price point.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Bolt-Together Design – The Titan Flat Bench utilizes 3×3 11-gauge steel on a bolt-together frame. Some assembly is required by attaching the legs and pad.
- Weight Limit – This bench offers a 1,000lb weight rating, which is more than enough for most users.
- IPF Height – This bench measures 17″ tall from the floor, which is an ideal height for most users and which is also within IPF specs.
- Includes Wheels & Handle – The Titan Flat Bench offers two wheels on the rear feet and a handle on the front for easy portability. Considering this bench weighs 53lbs, this is a great feature.
- Wide Pad Compatible – You can mount a wide pad to this bench frame using the Hefty Pad from Titan. This will add nearly 2″ of height to the bench, however, so if you're a shorter lifter, you may elect to stick with the standard pad.
What They're Saying at Titan.Fitness
The Titan Flat Bench receives positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.8/5, here are some of the things people have said at titan.fitness:
- “I must say I am extremely surprised and pleased with the quality of this bench!!! It is an excellent bench, especially for the price. I've researched a TON of flat benches and am so glad I decided to go with this one. If you want a quality flat bench at excellent price, plus no shipping cost, then this is the bench for you. I highly recommend.”
- “This bench for the cost is outstanding, solid product. Have had over 600 lbs on it and feel no weakness.”
- “Everything about this bench is great. I am only 5ft and it fits perfectly. I dont need to add plates to me feet to raise them. It's also quite comfortable. Easy to put together and very easy to move around with the wheels. Great purchase!”
- “Solid bench no wobble feel very comfortable and safe. For the money there is not a better bench out there.”
- “This bench is amazing. I've been using it for about 3 months now and it has held up well. It is VERY sturdy and was easy to assemble. It is made of heavy gauge steel and will probably hold the 1,000 lbs that it claims. The wheels and handle were a huge selling point for me as my gym is rather limited on space and I move it a lot.”
- “Received the bench quickly, well packaged with great package tracking. Easy assembly. Very sturdy bench for my use, love the wheels and handle to stow the bench out the way when not in use. Seems pretty fairly priced, would buy again!”
- “Assembly was easy and when built bench was solid. Gets 4 stars due to seams being ripped right out of the box. Fixed with glue but something I shouldn't have had to do.”
- “I ordered this bench with my squat stand and accessories, and noticed right out of the box that (1) the pad had a side where the leather wasn't stitched the entire way and (2) the bolt holes on the wheel base where not machined correctly and way too small for the bolts.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bench.
The below benches were picked as alternatives to the Titan Flat Bench.