REP AB-3100 v3
- Manufacturer: REP Fitness
- Bench Type: Flat and Incline
- Adjustment Style: Ladder
- # of Back Adjustments: 6 (0-90 degrees)
- # of Seat Adjustments: 3
- Flat Bench Height: 17″
- Pad Dimensions: 11.75″ Wide, 49.5″ Long, 2.5″ Thick
- Bench Weight: N/A
- Weight Limit: 1,000lbs
- Wheels: Yes
- Tripod Design: Yes
- Color: Multiple Options
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: 10 Years on Frame
Read below to get a detailed look at the REP AB-3100 v3 including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Rep AB-3100 v3
The REP AB-3100 v3 is a very popular budget-friendly adjustable bench. This particular bench offers flat and incline positions with a ladder-style setup and several notable specs.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Ladder Design – The AB-3100 v3 includes a ladder-style adjustment, which is the quickest and easiest adjustment style. Both the seat and back use a ladder.
- # of Adjustments – The bench offers 6 back adjustments and 3 seat adjustments for a total of 18 potential adjustment options. The back pad ranges from 0 degrees to 90 degrees (0, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90).
- Pad/Seat Gap – There is a ~2″ gap between the back and the seat. In general, the smaller the gap the better when it comes to flat benching on an adjustable bench. 2″ and under is considered a small gap.
- Weight Limit – The REP AB-3100 v3 offers a 1,000lb rating, which is strong enough to handle basically anything you can throw at it.
- IPF Height – This bench measures 17″ tall from the floor when in the flat position. This is within IPF specs and is generally a great height because lifters of all sizes can get adequate leg drive.
- Includes Wheels & Handle – Like most adjustable benches, the AB-3100 does include a handle and wheels. This helps move the bench around the gym much easier.
- Grippy Vinyl – This bench offers a textured vinyl that produces a great grip and reduces slippage while benching.
- No Upright Storage – There is no option for upright storage on this bench. That doesn't mean it's not possible without propping it against something like a wall, but you will need something behind the wheels to prevent it from sliding down.
- Color Options – The AB-3100 v3 can be purchased in red, blue, metallic black, and matte black.
What They're Saying at Repfitness.com
The REP AB-3100 v3 receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.9/5, here are some of the things people have said at repfitness.com:
- “For the price and the quality, you can not beat. It’s perfect size, heavy duty 1,000 lb rated and feels it. The material is really nice too. First REP piece of equipment and I am definitely going to upgrade my current power rack with a REP one now that I know their quality. The competition height is awesome to help with your power bench lifts. Incline great.. all great! Buy!”
- “Very pleased with this bench. Rock-solid construction, firm and grippy pads, and it looks dope in the matte black. Came very well-packaged and putting it together was a breeze”
- “I heard and read great things about the REP Fitness benches. It arrived in great condition and was easy to put together. Great look!! Great quality!! Very sturdy bench and good width for the body. I am very happy I ordered this bench. So many benches out there to choose from and this was the best choice.”
- “This is an outstanding bench, especially at the price point. It is rock solid, the material on the pad is perfectly grippy. It is far superior to the benches at the commercial gym I trained at before COVID. Id have been happy to use this bench to train on even during my powerlifting days. Very pleased with my purchase.”
- “This bench was easy to put together which was really nice. It is also the most heavy duty and sturdy bench I've ever seen for under $200, way to go Rep Fitness.“
- “Feels like commercial grade. The blue color really gives it an upgrade.”
- “Very happy with the purchase. Only shortcoming is the space between the seat and back can be a little uncomfortable when getting up from the bench. Almost gave 4 stars for that, but the welding, durability and overall quality is just superb.”
- “Great quality, easy to assemble. Only complaint is that the lowest incline position is relatively high. Will likely upgrade to the benches that offer 15 and 30 degree positions as a result.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bench.
The below benches were picked as alternatives to the Rep Fitness AB-3100 v3.