Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 – Custom
- Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
- Purpose: Multipurpose
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 190,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Cerakote
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Cerakote or Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bronze or Composite Bushing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: Construction
Read below to get a closer look at the Rogue Custom Bella Bar 2.0 including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 – Custom
The Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 is a great multipurpose bar that’s offered in several variations at different price points. On this version, Rogue has given you the option to customize several aspects of the bar.
The shaft is finished in Cerakote, and you’ll have the option to choose your color, of which there are currently fifteen. Additionally, you’ll be able to choose the sleeve finish either in black Cerakote or in hard chrome (I recommend chrome). From there, you can choose a bronze bushing or a composite bushing in either black or red. Lastly, you can add text to the center of the shaft or even an image to truly make this bar your own.
Equipped with a 25mm shaft and dual knurl marks, the Custom Bella Bar 2.0 is built for a variety of lifts, ranging from Olympic lifts to power lifts.
Here are some further details about the bar:
Features & Highlights
- Cerakote Finish – Cerakote is a high-quality finish option that has been made popular on barbells due to its outstanding resistance to rust and corrosion. Originally created to be used on firearms, Cerakote has been shown to withstand abuse and harsh environments. If you train in a humid environment like a garage gym, Cerakote is a great option. The potential downside to Cerakote is that it’s applied on top of the shaft, which has a tendency to remove some of the raw feel of a bare steel, stainless steel, etc.. shaft.
- Multiple Color Options – The bar includes a variety of color options including pink, purple, black, blue, red, green, orange, etc…
- Customization – In addition to picking the color, you can choose your sleeve finish, bushing type/color, and you can add text/images to your bar’s shaft.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Rogue Bella Bar is a standard diameter on a female bar.
- 13″ Loadable Sleeve Length – To reduce the weight of the bar to 15kg, the loadable sleeve length is 13″ (vs. 16+” on male bar).
- No Center Knurl – The Custom Bella Bar 2.0 does not offer a center knurl, which is useful on high rep training sessions and/or in cases where a lifter wants a more comfortable bar.
- Grooved Sleeves in Chrome or Cerakote– The bar can be purchased with either black cerakote sleeves or chrome sleeves.
- American Made – This bar is made in America.
What They’re Saying at Roguefitness.com
The Rogue Custom Bella Bar 2.0 receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.9/5 at roguefitness.com, here are some of the things they have said:
- “Love that I was able to customize it with my name and the choose what ever color I wanted. Well let’s just say I am completely happy with it. I made the perfect choice.”
- “One son died at 42, the other at 49 of inherited heart issues. They were fit and active. For Christmas I gave my wife a custom Bella Bar in remembrance and honor of our sons. It has meant so much to my wife, our daughters-in-law, and our grandchildren. We are so grateful to Rogue for the opportunity. We use the bar five days a week.”
- “Solid construction, good weight, and i can grip it well with my tiny girl hands. The construction is definitely of good quality – there’s nothing about this bar that feels flimsy or ill-made. Got a custom image on it as well, and the printing seems like it will hold up under a lot of use. Uploading the image was easy too. If you’re thinking of doing the same, would definitely recommend using a vector image for best quality.”
- “The Rogue custom Bella Bar is perfect for my needs. I use it around 5 days a week at CrossFit and my Olympic weightlifting classes. It is made of high quality materials and performs very well. The navy Cerakote finish is a very nice shade of blue, and with chrome sleeves it is one beautiful bar!”
- “Barbell came out awesome! Just a warning: if you get custom text on the center of the barbell, rogue will still be typed on there as well. The custom text does not replace rogue, it just gets added to the opposite side.”
- “Made a great valentine’s day gift!! My wife has her own company and her life and company motto is Live Happy On Purpose. to get this for her with it customized on her favorite color bar and on the sleeves too was amazing! she loved it!!”
- “I got this as a Christmas present and love not only the color, but the feel of the bar in my hands! The knurling is not too aggressive, but provides a great grip. I also like the whip it gives on my heavy split jerks!”
- “My wife loves it. Personalized and in her color. Fits her hands perfectly. She jumped in the rack as soon as she got it. Very satisfied.”
- “The only complaint is while customizing the bar, the default color is orange, which is not readily apparent when selecting the image option (as opposed to a text option). When you upload the image, it will display on the preview image. But it will NOT be printed as it appears on the preview image. It will print per whatever color is selected in the “text” section… so it can be a bit deceiving. So, I uploaded the image… it showed exactly as I wanted it to in the preview screen, but because the color was defaulted to orange in the text section (which is hidden when uploading the image), it printed as orange and not the black I wanted it to be.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Rogue Custom Bella Bar 2.0: