Rogue Freedom Bar – Women
- Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
- Purpose: Multipurpose
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 190,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Cerakote – Stars and Stripes Pattern
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Hard Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Composite Bushing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: Construction
Read below to get a closer look at the Rogue 25mm Freedom Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Rogue 25mm Freedom Bar
The Rogue Women's Freedom Bar is a Bella Bar 2.0 with a full American Flag Cerakote finish on the shaft and hard chrome sleeves.
Equipped with a 25mm shaft, dual knurl marks, and composite bushings, the Women's Freedom Bar is built for a variety of lifts, ranging from Olympic lifts to power lifts.
Here are some further details about the bar:
Features & Highlights
- Cerakote Finish – Cerakote is a high-quality finish option that has been made popular on barbells due to its outstanding resistance to rust and corrosion. Originally created to be used on firearms, Cerakote has been shown to withstand abuse and harsh environments. If you train in a humid environment like a garage gym, Cerakote is a great option. The potential downside to Cerakote is that it’s applied on top of the shaft, which has a tendency to remove some of the raw feel of a bare steel, stainless steel, etc.. shaft.
- Red, White, and Blue Design – The Rogue 25mm Freedom Bar depicts the American Flag in its entirety, creating a very patriotic bar.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Rogue Bella Bar is a standard diameter on a female bar.
- 13″ Loadable Sleeve Length – To reduce the weight of the bar to 15kg, the loadable sleeve length is 13″ (vs. 16+” on male bar).
- No Center Knurl – The Rogue 25mm Freedom Bar does not offer a center knurl, which is useful on high rep training sessions and/or in cases where a lifter wants a more comfortable bar.
- Grooved Sleeves – The sleeves on this bar have fine grooves that help keep the plates on the bar better when you're not using collars. The downside is that grooved sleeves make an audible zip noise when loading/unloading plates.
- American Made – This bar is 100% made in America.
What They're Saying at Roguefitness.com
The Rogue Women's Freedom Bar receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 5/5, here are some of the things they have said at roguefitness.com:
- “I have had this bar for a little over a month and I couldn't be happier. I have gotten so many compliments from everyone at my box. SO much better than using the generic bars, I love the spinning collars. I noticed a difference right away with this bar.”
- “Get so many compliments on this bar! Love it and definitely 100% happy with it!”
- “This was my christmas Present! I Love it, have had so many complaints on it.”
- “Bought it and love it. Design exceeded my expectations.”
- “I have wanted this bar since I saw a sample at the Games in 2017! So glad a ladies bar was FINALLY released! Love everything about it. The feel…the design…the all of it!!!”
- None noted.
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Rogue Women's Freedom Bar.