Rogue IWF Oly Bar – Bright Zinc
- Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
- Purpose: Olympic Weightlifting
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Gender: Men
- Tensile Strength: 215,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: Yes
- Knurl Marks: Olympic
- Shaft Finish: Bright Zinc
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve Finish: Bright Zinc
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Needle Bearing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: Lifetime
Read below to get a detailed look at the Rogue Bright Zinc IWF Olympic WL Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Rogue IWF Olympic Weightlifting Bar – Bright Zinc
The Rogue IWF Bright Zinc Oly Bar is an IWF-Certified Olympic weightlifting bar made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
Equipped with a 28mm shaft, Olympic knurl marks, needle bearings, a center knurl, and a 215,000 PSI tensile strength, it's spec'd to handle all of your Olympic weightlifting needs.
It is virtually the same bar (with the same price) as the Bright Zinc Oly Bar except it's IWF-certified and it includes a center knurl.
Here are some further details about the bar:
Features & Highlights
- Bright Zinc Finish – Bright Zinc is a cost-efficient plating that does an OK job at fighting off rust. You won’t get the same feel as you would with a non-plated finish like bare steel, stainless steel, etc… but you get a good blend of feel and rust resistance without the larger price tag.
- IWF Certified – This bar has been approved by the International Weightlifting Federation to be used in competition. The IWF emblem is embossed in blue on the shaft.
- 28mm Shaft – The 28mm shaft will generate great whip and it's consistent with Olympic Weightlifting standards.
- Center Knurl – The IWF Bright Zinc WL Bar from Rogue does include a center knurl.
- Tensile Strength – This bar offers an impressive 215,000 PSI tensile strength, which stacks up very well against the competition.
- Grooved Sleeves – The sleeves on this bar have fine grooves that help keep the plates on the bar better when you're not using collars. The downside is that grooved sleeves make an audible zip noise when loading/unloading plates.
- American Made – This bar is 100% made in America.
What They're Saying at Roguefitness.com
The Rogue Bright Zinc Olympic WL Bar receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 5/5, here are some of the things they have said at roguefitness.com:
- “I wasn’t sure how I would feel about the center knurling but it is a must barbell does not slip out of place. This is my favorite barbell for OLY lifting I would definitely recommend”
- “Best barbell I have ever owned. Great whip. Great spin. Game changer for weightlifting compared to a power bar for your Olympics. Love the product“
- “Like everything else from Rogue, this bar is the highest quality. Great sturdy feel.”
- None noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Rogue Bright Zinc Olympic WL Bar: