Sorinex 0-90 NP3
- Manufacturer: Sorinex
- Bench Type: Flat and Incline
- Adjustment Style: Ladder
- # of Back Adjustments: 6 (0-75 degrees)
- # of Seat Adjustments: 2
- Flat Bench Height: 20″
- Pad Dimensions: 12″ Wide, 58″ Long
- Bench Weight: N/A
- Weight Limit: N/A
- Wheels: Yes
- Tripod Design: No
- Color: Multiple
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: N/A
Read below to get a detailed look at the Sorinex 0-90 NP3 including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Sorinex 0-90 NP3
The Sorinex 0-90 NP3 is one of the nicest and heaviest-duty adjustable benches on the market. This bench offers 12 adjustment options, premium upholstery, an optional wide pad, and more.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Ladder Design – The Sorinex 0-90 NP3 uses a ladder adjustment on both the seat and the pad, which is faster to use than a telescoping spine. It also includes a cage around both ladders to prevent unnecessary movement when adjusting.
- # of Adjustments – The bench offers 6 back adjustments and 2 seat adjustments for a total of 12 potential adjustment options. The back pad ranges from 0 degrees to 75 degrees (0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75). The seat either sits flat or raises to accommodate incline back positions.
- Pad/Seat Gap – There is a fairly large seat gap on the NP3, which looks similar to the Rogue AB-2/AB-3 in how it tapers down. From peak-to-peak, you're looking at several inches. This may interfere with some users who flat bench on the NP3. That said, the back pad is quite long, which will likely allow for flat work for many users depending on their measurables. As with any adjustable bench, it may not be a bad idea to also have a dedicated flat bench as a companion piece.
- Wide Pad Option – The standard pad on this bench is 12″, which is great for most users. Sorinex, however, does offer a wide pad if you're looking for something wider.
- Weight Limit – Sorinex doesn't state a weight rating on the NP3, but I have zero concern over its ability to handle anything you can throw at it. It's been proven in very hardcore settings.
- Not IPF Height – One of the downsides to this bench is that it sits 20″ tall in the flat position, which is among the highest in the adjustable bench market. This can make it more challenging to get ample leg drive, especially for shorter lifters. For reference, IPF height maxes out at ~17.7″.
- Includes Wheels & Handle – Like most adjustable benches, this bench does include a handle and wheels. The handle on this bench sits horizontal and very low on the frame, which allows for good leverage and easy moving.
- Optional Spotter Deck – The bench includes an optional spotter platform that flanks the sides, making it a great feature if you're training with a partner and require a spotter.
- Premium Upholstery – The NP3 uses high-quality Naugahyde leather as the upholstery, which is grippy and very durable. It also allows for multiple upholstery color options.
- Upright Storage – You can easily store this bench vertically thanks to the post extension above the wheels. This saves considerable footprint when not in use.
- Color Options – Like many Sorinex products, the NP3 can be customized with various color options.
What They're Saying at Sorinex.com
The Sorinex 0-90 NP3 receives very positive, but limited feedback from users. With an average rating of 5/5, here are some of the things people have said at Sorinex.com.
- “This bench. is a beast. It came fully assembled and the very first time you try to move it you can see why this is the best bench available, period. It is extremely heavy duty, solid, yet at the same time very mobile because of the quality components. Sorinex is the pioneer when it comes to customization and I went with a Black Naugahyde Leather / Signal Yellow side walls and it looks great and matches all of my equipment perfect. The leather is firm and grips great and the quality is clear. I tend to shop with the buy once, cry once mindset. And in this bench, once you begin using it, you realize it is a great value compared to the other options available because it is significantly better then all other benches on the market.”
- “I have used several benches over the years, and this is by-far the best bench I’ve ever used. Let me start with the most impressive feature. The back-pad, when laid flat, is an actual flat bench in and of itself. I mean, with zero recruitment of the “butt pad” at all, the back pad is an outstanding flat-bench. Now, on to the rest of the bench. The Naugahyde is extremely grippy. This is extremely helpful when pinching the shoulders before starting a set. The foam is also very firm—perfect for those of us putting up decent numbers on our bench/dumbbell/CMB presses. The height is perfect and allows me to achieve a more efficient leg-drive than with my previous, 3-inches lower adjustable bench from a very popular competitor to Sorinex. The stand-up feature is a great addition, as I no longer need to roll my bench out of the rack in order to hit standing work within the rack. I just roll back, stand up, and setup for squats. And, finally—the fit and finish is a dream come true. The attention to details is something I’ve never seen on an adjustable bench before. I mean, even beneath the spotter deck is painted in the same finish as your frame (I chose a high gloss black). I’d say (and I’d wager tons of facilities out there would support me on this) this bench is the last bench you’d even need to own.”
- None Noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bench.
The below benches were picked as alternatives to the Sorinex 0-90 NP3.