Sorinex Performance Bar – Bright Zinc – Women
- Manufacturer: Sorinex
- Purpose: Multipurpose
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 190,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual
- Shaft Finish: Bright Zinc
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Hard Chrome
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bronze Bushing
- Made In: USA
- Warranty: N/A
Read below to get a detailed look at the Sorinex Bright Zinc Women's Performance Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Sorinex Bright Zinc Women's Performance Bar
The Sorinex Women's Performance Bar is a made-in-the-USA 25mm multipurpose bar that comes in two finish variations. This particular version uses a bright zinc shaft vs. a black oxide shaft
Equipped with a 25mm shaft, dual knurl marks, bronze bushings, and a 190,000 PSI tensile strength, the Bright Zinc Women's Performance Bar is built for a variety of lifts.
Here are some further details about the bar:
Features & Highlights
- Bright Zinc Finish – Bright Zinc is a cost-efficient plating that does an OK job at fighting off rust. You won’t get the same feel as you would with a non-plated finish like bare steel, stainless steel, etc… but you get a good blend of feel and rust resistance without the larger price tag.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Sorinex Women's Bright Zinc Performance Bar is a standard diameter for a female bar.
- Grooved Sleeves – The grooved sleeves will tend to keep the plates on the bar better than a smooth sleeve when not using collars, but they will also be louder.
- No Center Knurl – The Bright Zinc Sorinex Women's Performance Bar does not offer a center knurl, which is common for a female bar.
- American Made – This bar is made in America.
What They're Saying at Sorinex.com
The Sorinex Performance Bar receives positive feedback from users, however, the 15kg women's version of the bar has not been reviewed on their site.
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Sorinex Bright Zinc Women's Performance Bar.