Titan Fitness Angled Multi-Grip Bar
- Manufacturer: Titan Fitness
- Purpose: Angled Football Bar
- Bar Weight: 48 lbs
- Grip Widths: 4 Widths
- Total Grip Options: 8 Options
- Shaft Finish: Powder Coat
- Sleeve Finish: Powder Coat
- Olympic-Sized Sleeves: Yes
- Rackable: Yes
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: 1 Year
Read below to get a detailed look at the Titan Fitness Angled Multi-Grip Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Titan Fitness Angled Multi-Grip Bar
The Titan Fitness Angled Multi-Grip Bar is an angled swiss bar with four grip widths and eight total grip options for versatility.
Read more for details.
Features & Highlights
- 4 Grip Widths/8 Total Grip Options – The Titan Angled Multi-Grip Bar offers four angled grip spaced 2.75″ apart. By flipping the bar over, you can access the opposite angle, giving you eight total grip options.
- Knurled Handles – Unlike many swiss bars that offer smooth handles, and the Titan Angled Multi-Grip Bar offers a knurled handles for extra grip. The knurling isn't aggressive, but provides some tactile feeling beyond a smooth powdercoat.
- Rackable – This bar is rackable and it will fit well within a 49″ width rack (Rogue, etc…). If you have a 47″ rack like the Rep PR-5000, then fit will be very tight.
- Sleeve Length – On the Titan Angled Multi-Grip Bar, you get a sleeve length of 14″, which is in the wheelhouse for this style of bar.
- Powder Coat Finish – Powder Coat is a very common finish on specialty bars. It does a good job at limiting oxidation, but it does tend to show scuffs easily, especially on the sleeves and rack contact points.
- Olympic-Sized Sleeve – A nice benefit of this bar is that the sleeves are Olympic-sized, which means you can use any collar on the bar. Many specialty bars, especially swiss/multi-grip bars, have thinner sleeves that require specialized collars.
From the Manufacturer
Add versatility to your barbell workouts with the Angled Multigrip Rackable Barbell from Titan Fitness®. 4 grips set at different widths allow you to work muscle groups from various angles while reducing stress on your shoulders and wrists at the same time!
NOTE: The bar might not be compatible with all specialty competition plates. Weight plates not included.
BUILD YOUR MUSCLE: With this barbell, you can target specific muscle groups. It allows for a total body workout, letting you work your upper and lower body. Perform muscle isolations on your biceps, triceps, deltoids, quads, hamstrings, abs, pectorals, and more.
PERFORM MULTIPLE EXERCISES: A barbell lets you add new exercises to your exercise routine. With this powerful piece of equipment, you can perform deadlifts, squats, lifts, presses, and lunges. Pair it with a bench to do bench presses, chest presses, and skull crushers. This bar is compatible with 2-inch Olympic plates and can support a weight capacity of up to 1,918 lbs.
KNURLED TEXTURE: Working out means working up a sweat. Perspiration can make it hard to get a firm grip on your equipment. Fortunately, our Olympic bar features diamond-knurled hand grips that are designed to give you a sturdy grip. Don’t worry about this barbell slipping out of your hands. Its convenient grooves help you securely hold the bar in place while lifting.
BLACK POWDER-COATING: The tough black-powder coating adds a resistant layer that prevents scuffing and early rust. This guarantees that, with proper care, your Angled Multigrip Barbell will work great AND look great for years to come.
DIMENSIONS: Our barbell measures at 82.25-inch in length and weighs 48-pounds. The loadable sleeve length is 14-inches. This barbell can support a weight capacity of 1,918-pounds.
What They're Saying at Titan Fitness
The Titan Fitness Angled Multi-Grip Bar receives very good feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.8/5, here are some of the things people have said at titan.fitness.
- “This barbell is a steal at this price! It is every bit as good as pricier bars in terms of construction and design. The grips are perfectly spaced, knurling is excellent and the fit/finish are on par with other bars that cost considerably more. The bar is straight, balances well and fits my rack perfectly.”
- “Knurling is great. Paint and welds are good. Definitely worth the money!”
- “I've purchased the Multi grip Camber bar which is great, as I used it I noticed the more weight I put on the bar the more my hands pushed outward because the handles were almost all straight this made it difficult to max out and get a good pump this bar did drop the shoulder pain I was experiencing with a normal straight bar and it did give me a great stretch because I was able to lower it below my chest but there was still a slight shoulder discomfort. I then purchased the Angled Multi grip bar and had an excellent workout with absolutely no shoulder pain. I was also able to workout with additional 20lbs with the same amount of reps and sets as I did with the Camber bar. If your having shoulder pain and want to get a better burn during workouts I highly recommend this particular barbell.”
- “The welds aren’t the prettiest, but if you’re looking for pretty, you’re focused on the wrong things. It functions great and is a third the cost of buying a similar bar from a competitor.”
- “best bench press bar I have owned keeps my shoulders nice and healthy.”
- “I've been dealing with a bit of rotator cuff inflammation due to years of heavy benching and this is just what the proverbial doctor ordered. Solidly built and excellent for pressing and overhead extensions. Love it!”
- “Welds are not perfect and there's some slag inside that makes some noise. This also isn't the highest quality knurling but you cannot beat the price and it works perfectly.”
- “The only issue I have is there is a bit of slag rattling around the inside of the bar. Does not affect performance but it is annoying at times.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Titan Fitness Angled Multi-Grip Bar: