Titan Single Post Competition Flat Bench
- Manufacturer: Titan Fitness
- Bench Type: Flat Bench
- Bolt Together/Weld: Bolt Together
- Bench Height: 17″
- Pad Dimensions: 12″ Wide, 48″ Long, 2.25″ Thick
- Bench Weight: 53lbs
- Weight Limit: 1,00lbs
- Wheels: Yes
- Tripod Design: Yes
- Color: Black
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: 1 Year
Read below to get a detailed look at the Titan Single Post Competition Flat Bench including product details, features, a full GGL review, real user feedback, and more.
Titan Single Post Competition Flat Bench
The Titan Single Post Competition Flat Bench is built very similarly to the Titan Flat Bench with the main difference being that this one includes a tripod design.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Bolt-Together Design – The Titan Single Post Competition Flat Bench is designed with a bolt-together 3×3 11-gauge steel frame. Some assembly is required by attaching the legs and pad.
- Weight Limit – This bench offers a 1,000lb weight rating, which is more than enough for most users. Considering this bench weighs less than 40lbs, this is a great feature.
- Tripod Design – This bench includes a single post design in the front, which helps lifters get ample leg drive by giving them more room for their feet.
- IPF Height – This bench measures 17″ tall from the floor, which puts it within IPF specs. This is also an ideal height for most users.
- Includes Wheels & Handle – The Titan Single Post Flat Bench includes two wheels and a handle, making it very easy to move around the gym.
- Wide Pad Compatible – You can mount a wide pad to this bench frame using the Hefty Pad from Titan. This will add nearly 2″ of height to the bench, however, so if you're a shorter lifter, you may elect to stick with the standard pad.
What They're Saying at Titan.Fitness
The Titan Single Post Competition Flat Bench receives good feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.5/5, here are some of the things people have said at titan.fitness:
- “This Bench is as good as you will ever need. Very Sturdy and High Quality. Easy and Quick assembly. Fast Shipping. Titan is the only company that didn't jack their prices sky high during this pandemic. I have enormous respect for them. Every piece of equipment, that I have purchased from them, is Excellent at a very fair price.”
- “This bench is perfect for flat bench. It is very sturdy and looks great. Very easy to move around. I’m a power lifter so it’s important that it meets IPF standards. At 1000 pound capacity, it more meet anybody’s need.”
- “This is the first product I have purchased from Titan and I have to say, I am very impressed. The product came well packaged, and partially assembled. It only took me about 20 minutes to put it together. The 3×3 design makes this thing sturdy enough to handle some serious weight! The lightweight frame and wheels make it easy to move in and out of your rack. Highly recommend! you cannot beat the quality of this bench for the price!“
- “I really like the 3 post design. It gives me room to get good foot position. Seems sturdy, overall. Nice price point.”
- “Really impressed with how solid this bench is. If your a powerlifter, or anyone who needs a good competition spec bench i would go for it. I really dont think spending an additional 500 bucks for some of the bigger names is necessary nor would it provide you any more advantage than this one.”
- “Some minor quibbles – blemishes on the underside of of the main frame and the back base tube – appear to be scratches. One of the staples holding the cover to the back rest is already loose/ out. Doesn't affect performance but will need to monitor for rust at the blemishes and to ensure cover remains intact at the staple point.”
- “Solid bench built well, only complaint is the fabric is a bit slippery when arching in a competition setup. You can't use leg drive without bands wrapped around the bench if it had a sticker grippier fabric would be a 5 star.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bench.
The below benches were picked as alternatives to the Titan Single Post Competition Flat Bench.