Titan Hefty Bench v2
- Manufacturer: Titan Fitness
- Bench Type: Flat Bench
- Bolt Together/Weld: Bolt Together
- Bench Height: 17″
- Pad Dimensions: 15″ Wide, 50″ Long, 4″ Thick
- Bench Weight: 84lbs
- Weight Limit: 1,20lbs
- Wheels: Yes
- Tripod Design: No
- Color: Black
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: 1 Year
Read below to get a detailed look at the Titan Hefty Bench v2 including product details, features, a full GGL review, real user feedback, and more.
Titan Hefty Bench v2
The Titan Hefty Bench v2 is the highest-end bench in Titan’s line-up. This is a competition spec’d bench with IPF height, a wide pad, and some other nice features.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Bolt-Together Design – The Hefty Bench v2 from Titan is made of 3×3 11-gauge steel bolted together. Some assembly is required with the feet and the pad.
- Weight Limit – This bench offers a 1,200lb weight rating, which is more than enough for most users.
- IPF Height – This bench measures 17″ tall from the floor, which is ideal for most users and within IPF specs.
- Grippy Vinyl – This bench offers a textured vinyl that produces a nice grip and reduces bench slippage.
- Includes Wheels & Handle – The Titan Hefty Bench v2 is indeed hefty at 84lbs. Thankfully, it has wheels, making it very easy to move around the gym.
- Wide Pad Standard – This bench comes equipped with a wide pad. The pad measures 4″ thick and 15″ wide, making it wider than the Thompson Fat Pad by 0.5″. The frame of the bench is such that the 4″ pad height still equates to a 17″ overall height.
What They’re Saying at Titan.Fitness
The Titan Hefty Bench v2 receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.9/5, here are some of the things people have said at titan.fitness:
- “For comparison, the Hefty Bench V2 is 1/2″ wider than the Thompson Fat pad. I’ve used both and in my opinion, the Hefty bench gives you more than what you paid more. Overall, great value.”
- “This bench is a BEAST! I bought this for my garage gym and was very pleased with the quality. Super sturdy, has a nice grippy texture on the pad, and is easy to move around. Thank you Titan for making quality equipment affordable for the garage gym community!”
- “Bought the v2 after getting tired of a competitor’s fat bench to be restocked. I don’t regret it at all. This bench is fantastic. The padding is firm. The dimensions are correct. The pad is super grippy. I have noticed that the welds are much cleaner and the powdercoating is also improved. This bench is beefy and heavy. The handle and wheels make this a breeze to move around.”
- “This bench is definitely worth every cent, plus $200 more. This bench is built like a tank, glides like a Cadillac. Really impressed with the build quality of this bench, from its overall stability and to its finish and look.”
- “I am very pleased with this one. It will support more weight than I will ever be able to bench, and I expect I’ll be using it until 2030, possibly beyond. It’s easily twice the weight of my old one but rolls around very nicely (the wheels are quite sturdy and I don’t anticipate having any problems with them). The material on the pad is grippy, it’s much easier to establish and maintain an arch than it is on most benches I’ve been on.“
- “I wish this was built (or there was an option) for a 3-Post/competition bench design so that powerlifters can tuck their feet/arch comfortably.”
- “Solid bench built well, only complaint is the fabric is a bit slippery when arching in a competition setup. You can’t use leg drive without bands wrapped around the bench if it had a sticker grippier fabric would be a 5 star.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bench.
The below benches were picked as alternatives to the Titan Hefty Bench v2.