Vulcan Prime Flat Bench
- Manufacturer: Vulcan Strength
- Bench Type: Competition Flat Bench
- Bolt Together/Weld: Bolt Together
- Bench Height: 17″
- Pad Dimensions: 12″ Wide, 48″ Long, 4″ Thick
- Bench Weight: 67lbs
- Weight Limit: 2,000lbs
- Wheels: Yes
- Tripod Design: Yes
- Color: Black
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: Lifetime on Frame
Read below to get a detailed look at the Vulcan Prime Flat Bench including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Vulcan Prime Flat Bench
The Vulcan Prime Flat Bench is the highest-end flat bench in Vulcan’s lineup. This bench includes several nice features including a 3×3 frame, a tripod design, IPF height, and more.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Bolt-Together Design – The Vulcan Prime Flat Bench is made of 3×3 11-gauge steel and it uses a bolt-together design, which requires some assembly.
- Tripod Design – This bench comes with a single post as the front foot, which improves leg drive by giving lifters more room to set their feet.
- Weight Limit – The Vulcan Prime Flat Bench claims a 2,000lb rating, which is a lot more than anyone would ever need.
- IPF Height – Measuring 17″ from the floor, this bench offers the ideal height for most users and it’s within IPF specs.
- Includes Wheels & Handle – The Vulcan Prime Flat Bench weighs in at a beefy 67lbs and it includes wheels and a front handle to make it easier to move around the gym.
- Thicker Pad – The pad on this bench is a standard 12″ width but with a 4″ pad thickness, which is more than most benches. Because the frame is built shorter, this still creates a 17″ height while also creating a more comfortable lifting surface.
- Grippy Vinyl – This bench offers a textured vinyl that produces a great grip and reduces slippage while benching.
What They’re Saying at Vulcanstrength.com
The Vulcan Prime Flat Bench receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.8/5, here are some of the things people have said at vulcanstrength.com:
- “Competition bench with a nice set of wheels and handle for mobility. It has been great so far and can support more weight than I could ever dream to press.”
- “Very sturdy competition bench that is easy to move and can be stored upright when not in use. The shape of the front post makes the bench more stable when sitting towards the front of the bench without getting in the way. “
- “Absolutely love this bench. Great quality at a very reasonable price, sturdy and sure footed! Can’t go wrong”
- “The bench is excellent for the price. Very steady and stable without being too heavy. I love the look of the bench overall and get happy with my purchase.”
- “The bench is near perfect for me – I like shorter benches. This is a TANK too – super heavy duty. The padding is some of the best I’ve used on any bench too. It’s hard for a flat bench to look totally bad$$$, but this one does. Feels great benching. Best of all, the price is fantastic on sale. I’ll be buying more from Vulcan.”
- “This is an excellent bench. The frame is incredibly sturdy and solid, the pad is comfortable, and the vinyl doesn’t slip. The handle and wheels make it convenient and easy to move around. An excellent choice for anyone in the market for a new bench.”
- “I have just one complaint, there is a free piece of metal that rattles around in the wheel base and since the end caps are welded on I cannot remove it. ”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bench.
The below benches were picked as alternatives to the Vulcan Prime Flat Bench.