Vulcan 3×3 Flat Utility Bench
- Manufacturer: Vulcan Strength
- Bench Type: Flat Utility Bench
- Bolt Together/Weld: Bolt Together
- Bench Height: 17.5″
- Pad Dimensions: 12″ Wide, 48″ Long, 2.5″ Thick
- Bench Weight: N/A
- Weight Limit: N/A
- Wheels: No
- Tripod Design: No
- Color: Black
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: N/A
Read below to get a detailed look at the Vulcan 3×3 Flat Utility Bench including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Vulcan 3×3 Flat Utility Bench
The Vulcan 3×3 Flat Utility Bench is a high-quality basic flat bench with a 3×3 frame vs. the common 2×2 frame on other basic flat utility benches.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Bolt-Together Design – The Vulcan 3×3 Flat Utility Bench includes a 3×3 11-gauge frame, which is bolted together. Some assembly is required.
- Weight Limit – Vulcan does not state a weight rating on the 3×3 Flat Utility Bench, but 2×2 versions of flat utility benches hit 700+lbs. There is no reason to think the Vulcan bench wouldn’t be higher. Their 3×3 competition bench reports a 2,000lb capacity.
- IPF Height – This bench measures 17.5″ tall from the floor, which is IPF-spec’d and a height that most users will find comfortable and suitable for generating ample leg drive.
- Pad Size – The pad on this bench measures 12″ wide x 48″ long x 2.5″ thick, which are very standard measurements.
What They’re Saying at Vulcanstrength.com
The Vulcan 3×3 Flat Utility Bench receives positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.8/5, here are some of the things people have said at vulcanstrength.com:
- “I’ve owned this Flat Bench for almost 1 yr now. This is commercial grade equipment. The pad is 12″ wide and provides excellent support for me (6’1″ 220lbs) and my wife (5’2″ 130″) . The bench is super stable and is plenty long enough. We use this in our home gym. If your looking for a flat bench, buy this one, and you’ll never need to buy another bench. I highly recommend this Vulcan 3X3 bench.”
- “Great quality and sturdy bench. Exactly what I was looking for!”
- “My Vulcan flat bench came with the box in very good condition with all pieces and even a tool to put it together. The steel seems to be very good quality with a nice powder coating. This thing feels heavy duty and will probably easily be able to stand up to whatever I throw at it. The padding is excellent! It is far superior to what I’ve had on flat benches at the commercial gym I used to go to! The pad feels grippy and comfortable when I lay on it. I can’t wait to order more equipment from Vulcan once they get more stock!”
- “Great bench! Wide bench definitely protects the shoulders during heavy sessions.”
- “It’s a strong and comfortable bench, Highly recommended.”
- “Nice and sturdy. Easy to set up. Comfortable to use!”
- “Only issue were the rubber footpads, it was impossible to get them onto the legs as they were, so I spent an hour carving out the interior rubber with a razor blade and dremel to finally get them on. I’d suggest adding an extra cm in size to each size of the footpad, they’re too small as they are.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bench.
The below benches were picked as alternatives to the Vulcan 3×3 Flat Utility Bench.