Vulcan Standard Bar – Women
- Manufacturer: Vulcan Strength
- Purpose: Multi-purpose
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Gender: Women
- Tensile Strength: 221,000
- Yield Strength: N/A
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual/multi-purpose
- Shaft Finish: Hard Chrome
- Shaft Diameter: 25mm
- Sleeve Finish: Bright Zinc
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Rotation System: Bronze Bushing
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: Lifetime
Read below to get a detailed look at the Vulcan Women’s Standard Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Vulcan Women’s Standard Bar
Features & Highlights
- Hard Chrome – Chrome is a cost-efficient plating that does a good-but-not-great job at fighting off oxidation. You won’t get the same feel as you would with a non-plated finish like bare steel, stainless steel, etc… but you get a nice blend of feel and rust resistance without the larger price tag.
- 25mm Shaft – The 25mm shaft on the Vulcan Women’s Standard Bar is consistent with female bars.
- Dual Knurl Marks – This bar offers dual knurl marks, making it a true multi-purpose bar.
- Tensile Strength – The 194k PSI tensile strength is in the wheelhouse for quality multi-purpose bars.
- Grooved Sleeves – The grooved sleeves will tend to keep the plates on the bar better than a smooth sleeve when not using collars, but they will also be louder. The sleeves are finished in bright zinc.
- Bushings – This bars offers a bronze bushing rotation system.
- No Center Knurl – The Vulcan Women’s Standard Bar does not offer a center knurl, making it ideal for high volume/rep training. This is common for a women’s bar, and it will generally be a more comfortable bar.
- Strong Warranty – This bar offers a lifetime warranty against bending, breaking, or seizing.
- Made in America – This bar is made in the USA.
What They’re Saying at Vulcan Strength
The Vulcan Women’s Standard Bar receives very positive feedback from users. With a 5/5 average rating at vulcanstrength.com, here are some of the things people have said:
- “I bought this for my wife, an experienced cross fitter and it is an excellent barbell. Beautiful aesthetics and excellent craftsmanship. Great all around barbell. Highly recommend!”
- “The barbell is absolutely awesome! It was worth every cent. It spins beautifully, feels good and I love using it!”
- “This looks to be a very well built barbell. Its knurling is on the more aggressive side, but that is a subjective thing. The fit and finish are very high quality. I’m sure this will be a favorite barbell of the ladies.”
- “The Vulcan Standard 25 mm Women’s Bushing Barbell is amazing. It has a great spin and the knurling is excellent. I am so happy with my purchase, I was using a men’s VTX barbell and I just could not finish heavy Olympic lifting. I hit a new PR with my clean and jerk on my first day using the bar! I am so excited to see where my training takes me now!”
- None Noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Vulcan Women’s Standard Bar.